Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup 2010 topic
yea im with hitman it wud be ez for germany to win over spain if spain kept playin like that
germany did very well till now
(07-04-2010, 01:59 PM)K4iz3R link Wrote: it will be 1-0 for spain again  :9~
nah! 3-0 for spain its better
Worst world cup ever
well germany will win vs. spain. but it will be a nice match. england played bad, same argentina. so we were very lucky. spain will be much harder not at least cause "müller" isnt allowed to play.  :(
(07-04-2010, 08:29 AM)Munch link Wrote: Torres is a legend in the making, broke many Liverpool records already in the short time he's been with us. He's just played awful this World Cup because he's been injured for 6 weeks before the World Cup and is still injured now, and now he's not quite healed yet but he needs match fitness.

Haha, I knew you'd be the first one defending him. I never said he's a bad player, in fact that's why I wanted to see him play, because I have good references about him. I had heard somewhere he was injuried. But in that case, what does the coach let him play as a titular for if he'll always end up in the bench?
(07-04-2010, 11:25 AM)azerty link Wrote: legend that's a big word i will take as an example fabregas : he's been injured for longer than torres and when he comes on as a substitue he makes a clear impact and he plays prety good . But torres is just useless , all what  he tries fails .

In the brief time Torres was back from injury for Liverpool, he scored like 2 goals a game. Fabregas is the overrated one. Yeah okay he's good but the way you praise him you'd think he's a God, but he's not.

And how can you say ''All he tries fails''? He didn't break all the records and get all the goals by being useless?

In this World Cup he's been pretty poor but for Liverpool he's great, and he even beat Roger Hunt's record of fastest first 100 goals. Fabregas didn't do that, did he?

I don't want to go off-topic talking about Torres with you because I know you'll just reply with another unbelievably biased opinion (like the quoted post).
both are good, torres is just having a bad time, since he came back from this fucking injury before wc, and fabregas can't show all his game since he isnt in the first-one team,
torres is shit you know?
(07-05-2010, 01:49 AM)Munch link Wrote: In the brief time Torres was back from injury for Liverpool, he scored like 2 goals a game. Fabregas is the overrated one. Yeah okay he's good but the way you praise him you'd think he's a God, but he's not.

And how can you say ''All he tries fails''? He didn't break all the records and get all the goals by being useless?

In this World Cup he's been pretty poor but for Liverpool he's great, and he even beat Roger Hunt's record of fastest first 100 goals. Fabregas didn't do that, did he?

I don't want to go off-topic talking about Torres with you because I know you'll just reply with another unbelievably biased opinion (like the quoted post).
im talking about world cup not about premier league season.
Fabregas is surely not overated let's just look at this year's stats :
in league  : 27 games - 15 goals - 15 assists
in total :    36 games - 19 goals - 19 assists

you know ive watched torres play for liverpool i know he can be great if he want but at this world cup hes useless
(07-05-2010, 10:19 AM)LiteZ link Wrote: torres is shit you know?

You're shit.

(07-05-2010, 12:16 PM)azerty link Wrote: you know ive watched torres play for liverpool i know he can be great if he want but at this world cup hes useless

Could of said you meant in the WC.