Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
doesnt matter cuz u dont have them, or else u'd b talkin different lel

we had our worst season in our history last season and we had more attendance than u do when ure sellin ur ass

btw nice one comparing teams from ur country to teams from shitloads of kms away rofl fuckin idiot

1. vidal nice dive.
2. chiellini red card for that wtf?  :?
(10-23-2013, 06:23 PM)azerty link Wrote: 1-2.

OHHHH
(10-23-2013, 07:35 PM)Shark link Wrote: yeray, keep yourself to your shitty english and your always shitty clan. every game counts you retard,
Its time to grow up dude

(10-23-2013, 07:35 PM)Shark link Wrote: there are competitions besides national leagues.
yeah "European Cup Winners' Cup: 1 (1963–64)" but your team doesnt know them  :+

(10-23-2013, 07:35 PM)Shark link Wrote: either way, spanish league sucks dick, there's only 2 stronger teams, rest is a joke.
Sevilla, Valencia & atletico de madrid won 5 of the last 10 UEFA europa league, i guess there are more teams than 2

(10-23-2013, 07:35 PM)Shark link Wrote: sit the fuck down and dont talk about shit u dont know
Sorry boss

wait he wants to teach me bout valencia LOL

shame i dont have the pics here but sorry to inform you that ive been to mestalla and watched em destroy villareal 5-0

fact is there's only two teams fighting for the title in spain and thats what i said, not that valencia patetico and sevilla have or have notwon european competitions.

what team do you support anyway, must be real or barcelona lmfao
[Image: c8901cd9-520b-40e2-b661-dc0015a2e2a8.jpg]

lel
no double postin plz

thx
sorry my king, i bow to you asking for forgiveness
Yeah you glory hunters
what can i say---------------- lol jol :w