Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
spanish league = a theatre. players like mascherano busquets jordi alba etc make this league look shit, everyone falling and acting to have a leg broken without a touch.

sorry shark, i dont consider portuguese league to be worth to watch either.

Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=22551.msg445295#msg445295 date=1382556255]
spanish league = a theatre. players like mascherano busquets jordi alba etc make this league look shit, everyone falling and acting to have a leg broken without a touch.

sorry shark, i dont consider portuguese league to be worth to watch either.

never said it was worth to watch, just said he couldnt compare both cuz spanish league sucks too.

portuguese league is harder than it looks though, porto and benfica got all the refs bought, theres even proof of it but ntohing will ever happen cuz the whole country is fucked up corrupted
League titles : 32, sporting 18.... Yeah yeah
are you serious? im not even gonna comment that LOL

im only gonna tell u that anderlecht are playin, in case u didnt know... and they're losin 0-3 LOL

plus u lost to benfica.... XD
Ofc im not serious but saying you have the best attack in europe while playing in some poor league is kinda weird...
indifferent, we're rippin shit and we'd fuck your anderlecht ass by over 5

also why are u defending anderlecht... while u have an arsenal picture? xD fuckin glory hunters go support PSG or some shit too
[Image: Michael_Jackson_popcorn.gif]
(10-23-2013, 08:48 PM)Shark link Wrote: indifferent, we're rippin shit and we'd fuck your anderlecht ass by over 5

also why are u defending anderlecht... while u have an arsenal picture? xD fuckin glory hunters go support PSG or some shit too
Defending Anderlecht? Just saying they won 32 league titles and ur team 18... You said you were only passed by Barcelona in titles numbers while this " shit " team has way more than yours...
Yeah i'm def for anderlecht that's why all my posts in the football topic is about arsenal... right.
You're just talking nonsence, u asked for a team that has won more titles than sporting and now that o gave you one i m a glory hunter, okay good to know  :/
u need some lessons, ill teach u dw

when i mean titles i mean EVERYTHING, not only domestic cups, but also OTHER SPORTS, WHICH IS WHAT A CLUB IS BASED ON, THERES NOT ONLY FOOTBALL, fucktard. and in that matter i stand right in what i said, but u're an idiot, u prolly dont even watch football let alone other sports ur club practices.

0-5 lets go LEL
and you ARE a glory hunter, ure from belgium but u "support" arsenal, even if u prolly know jack shit about their history or anything. fuckin glory hunter.