Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(01-15-2012, 10:39 PM)XiZ link Wrote: >Arsenal
(01-15-2012, 10:39 PM)XiZ link Wrote: is shit
^What he said hehe :P

Man Utd 3-0 Bolton raped their ass :P

(01-12-2012, 03:27 AM)dappamikey link Wrote: Ok so we are now level on points with Utd and will go equal with City IF we beat Wolves at home on Saturday as they don't play till Monday then comes the big one against City the Sunday after.

Title contenders? Even I'm starting to believe now.
Title contenders aint looking shithot you drew with Wolves _O-
Do I really need to remind you that you lost to Blackburn at home or Newcastle spanking you 3-0. Every team comes to WHL to defend only now and it's bound to happen that one of them gets lucky eventually, hope you lot have more ambition when you come so we can show you why teams fear us.

Oh btw Liverpool's 5-4-1 formation at home against Stoke was hilarious almost as funny as Arsenal losing again.
(01-16-2012, 04:51 AM)dappamikey link Wrote: Every team comes to WHL to defend only now and it's bound to happen that one of them gets lucky eventually, hope you lot have more ambition when you come so we can show you why teams fear us.
oh god  :X :X
wednesday Madrid - Fc.Barcelona (king cup first match). Bets?  :)
Barcelona.
Always.
Never Real MADrid.
(01-16-2012, 07:42 PM)yeray link Wrote: wednesday Madrid - Fc.Barcelona (king cup first match). Bets?  :)
$50.00 on Barca :D

(01-16-2012, 04:51 AM)dappamikey link Wrote: Do I really need to remind you that you lost to Blackburn at home or Newcastle spanking you 3-0. Every team comes to WHL to defend only now and it's bound to happen that one of them gets lucky eventually, hope you lot have more ambition when you come so we can show you why teams fear us.

Oh btw Liverpool's 5-4-1 formation at home against Stoke was hilarious almost as funny as Arsenal losing again.

;( Hater, I'd love to come to a game with ya if I wasnt so far away  :(
If you're ever in my part of the world I'd happily take you to a game - spurs ofc.
(01-20-2012, 02:56 AM)dappamikey link Wrote: If you're ever in my part of the world I'd happily take you to a game - spurs ofc.
Sounds like a plan mate :D I don't mind the Spurs I watch them play when its on free to air TV :D
any newcastle supporters here?

[Image: half-trollface.jpg]
ohhhh

high 5 2 fulham!!!