Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
wigan 0-2 fulham

wigan was really trying and they were very strong against us.
6 wins and a draw from our last 7 and we are looking a quality outfit atm although we really should be lookig to kill teams off so my heart rate doesn't always soar in the last 20 mins.

Got a £50 bet worth a liverpool colleague (he was silly enough to place the same bet with another yid too) over who finishes higher and I think I'm pretty safe with that one!
fulham 4-1 wisla

wisla had no chance tbh, actually felt sorry for Pareiko (Wisla's GK)... even english commentators said he's the only reason why the score is that low...

lookin quality stuff FFC, COYW!!!!!!!
Don't worry you're playing a proper team on sunday, and I'm looking forward to a bit of revenge for the FA cup debacle last season.
B'ham 2 - 2 Club Brugge.

We're doing great in the Europa League :D

Burke, Wood and King should of started the game though, after what Burke did in Brugge not to forget Elliott who did fantastic both games. Wood and King are just great up front. Zigic didn't look fit though, hopefully he'll be alright against Maribor / Braga though.
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=22551.msg407051#msg407051 date=1320357647]
fulham 4-1 wisla

wisla had no chance tbh, actually felt sorry for Pareiko (Wisla's GK)... even english commentators said he's the only reason why the score is that low...

lookin quality stuff FFC, COYW!!!!!!!

Johnsons volley... best I've seen in a long time!
Liverpool 0 - 0 Swansea FC (at Anfield)

I'll just say it was not one of our most impressive performances. It always seems to be whenever John Henry is at the stadium.

And typical glory hunting moron fans who are calling for Kenny Dalglish to go because we got a draw. They make it less enjoyable when I'm laughing at the bitter Man U fans who wanted Fergie to retire after losing to Man City.
I prefer sex
(10-24-2011, 03:44 PM)XiZ link Wrote: Boy: Hi!
Girl: Hey!
Boy: Can I fuck you 6 times in 90 minutes?
Girl: WTF, do you think I'm Manchester?

oh and,

Alex Ferguson's wife wakes him up in the morning and tells him:
- Alex, come on, get up! It's 7 already...
- What?! 7?! I thought it was only 6...

rofl!
Fulham 1-3 Spurs

How we won that I'll never know as Fulham absolutley battered us in the second half and it was incredibly nerve wracking to view and our goal certainly lead a charmed life. Best thing about it is the continued quality of the goals we're scoring - usually I celebrate by jumping around and doing the old fist pump but sometimes I just sit/stand and applaud at the sheer brilliance of the build up and finishes (lennon's goal on this occasion). Fulham will play ten times worse than that and win games this season. Still gotta be happy that we maintain our great run.

COYS!