Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
Even funnier is Man City, after what we did in the CL last season I thought they might have taken note and not been so cautious - as it is,if they keep playing like that, they'll be lucky to be in the Europa League come the new year.
And Tevez refused to come off the bench and Dzeko was pretty disrespectful too.

Haha, getting what they deserve imo, all that money doesn't buy team spirit.
(09-27-2011, 11:32 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: And Tevez refused to come off the bench and Dzeko was pretty disrespectful too.

Haha, getting what they deserve imo, all that money doesn't buy team spirit.

It's what they deserve for keeping hold of that moron Tevez and it's what the fans deserve for continuing to worship him despite him repeatedly demonstrating he doesn't give a shit about the City fans. Him throwing away the Man City scarf (given by a City fan) after winning the FA cup should have been enough for them, but no, he's still a God to them.
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=22551.msg403127#msg403127 date=1317124890]
[Image: 408743211.jpg]

whats up panda?

it's a badger tbh
ROFLMAO!!!!!!! _O-
(09-27-2011, 03:31 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: It's Nater's Dad LOL!! (ignoring the badger bit)
True it does look like my daddy :>

(09-27-2011, 05:34 PM)Munch link Wrote: What's "fucked" about it? Stoke are a strong defensive side, especially at their home ground, the Britannia Stadium. It's hard for any side to score there let alone get a win.
True :) just sucks we didnt fuck them up at their home ground which woulda been awzum :D
(09-27-2011, 09:43 PM)Hitman link Wrote: lololol ManU
lolololol Hotman u beast shh  8)
LMFAO Manchester United you stupid noobs.

Glory FC Basel, yay.
^that post disturbed me quite a bit.

Madrid 3 - 0 Ajax, we got dominated ever since the first minute.
Wow Xiz, you're a fucking idiot with nothing valuable to add to this thread.
xiz be trollin'
Quote: link=topic=22551.msg403224#msg403224 date=1317218510]

Madrid 3 - 0 Ajax, we got dominated ever since the first minute.
nah more like after 15 minutes
(09-28-2011, 03:05 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: Wow Xiz, you're a fucking idiot with nothing valuable to add to this thread.

Go easy on him, he's a Chelsea fan (and a Barcelona fan). He can't help being the way he is.