Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
i hope he goes to barca, real fags are just gonna make him a baddie(as they did with most of their footballers, excluding a few)
Fulham bought Ruiz, now they'll own :+
(09-04-2011, 12:18 PM)Daniel link Wrote: Fulham bought Ruiz, now they'll own :+

YOU BET~!!!!!!
yeah and twente will go to shit haha!
(09-03-2011, 10:00 PM)yeray link Wrote: he is going to madrid or barcelona.. at the start was looking like he was going madrid.. but then he said on brasilian tv that barcelona is the best world team and he wont care to play here so... i dont know how it will end.. the thing is he is not changing team untill 2012-2013 seasson
See what i mean.. on brazil they say neymar & his dad gaved the OK to come to barcelona on 2013 (60 milions)

http://www.estadao.com.br/noticias/espor...8135,0.htm
Gerrard's finally back in training and is hoping to start the game against Spurs (or at least make the bench) in two weeks.

Charlie Adam picked up an injury playing for Scotland but I'm confident he won't be out for too long. When he's playing and Gerrard is fit I'm sure Henderson will be the one who makes way.
anyone goin to play uefa fantasy football?
im participating in both: cl and europa league, post here, maybe we can create LVP league then lol

my teams:

[Image: cl.jpg][Image: el.jpg]
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=22551.msg401774#msg401774 date=1315672642]
im participating in both: cl and europa league, post here, maybe we can create LVP league then lol

my teams:

Im in.
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=22551.msg401774#msg401774 date=1315672642]

my teams:

that picture looks like minecraft
ok ive created LVP league in cl, cba doing it atm in europa league, everyone free to join, code: 32217-15163