Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
you dont know yourself what you mean bro, this is just the rage after the match, searching for dumb excuses but heey.. if that makes you feel better go ahead
I hate most things about Spain and their culture (except their food, which is without comparison) and I was desperate for Man Utd to win but when Mr Ferguson himself says they were outplayed you can't really argue that case.

P.S. I'm not particularly concerned if Catalans don't count themselves as Spanish - until it's official you're Spanish.
ok listen.

What am trying to say is : yes barcelona played waaaaay better the first 10 minutes manu could hold it but after it.... actually the one and only team that could and should of beaten barca was Real madrid.

Those pics i post are ment to show how the goals could be defended alright ??? and that one of villa, just forget the offside thingy cause nobody will probarly understand it anyway.

yes, the other shit + vid was rage  :D  but some people as dominator love that, so  :Y)
hahahaha daniel you are so cute
Lol, the first 10 minutes man u played better than barca
Ey guys do u know of any site where I can watch the previous man chester matches? For example Man u vs Blackpool.
I've never been into fotball (TV) but after watching man u vs barc with some m8s I got quite interested in watching more.
(05-30-2011, 10:47 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: I hate most things about Spain and their culture (except their food, which is without comparison) and I was desperate for Man Utd to win but when Mr Ferguson himself says they were outplayed you can't really argue that case.

P.S. I'm not particularly concerned if Catalans don't count themselves as Spanish - until it's official you're Spanish.

HATER VIVA ESPAÑA
(05-31-2011, 09:51 AM)Dominator33 link Wrote: hahahaha daniel you are so cute

ur still a faggot.

[s]nohomo[/s]
Quote:Grim link=topic=22551.msg389956#msg389956 date=1306838202]
Ey guys do u know of any site where I can watch the previous man chester matches? For example Man u vs Blackpool.
I've never been into fotball (TV) but after watching man u vs barc with some m8s I got quite interested in watching more.

Well there are sometimes DVDs brought out with a team's season, if there is some sort of success from that season. I've got Liverpool's 2005/2006 season where we won the FA Cup against West Ham. My brother in law has the 2005 Champions League final, and he also got the road to Athens (06/07 season). With Man U always winning stuff am sure there's no shortage of DVDs. If you don't want to buy them, well it's 21st century so there's obvious ways around that. :P

If you can get Manchester United's TV channel, they often show old games (I've watched a few) as do Liverpool on LFC TV.

Looking online I can't find any actual sites. There was this one site but the Administrator has disabled registrations a couple years ago.
(05-31-2011, 06:45 PM)Munch link Wrote: Well there are sometimes DVDs brought out with a team's season, if there is some sort of success from that season. I've got Liverpool's 2005/2006 season where we won the FA Cup against West Ham. My brother in law has the 2005 Champions League final, and he also got the road to Athens (06/07 season). With Man U always winning stuff am sure there's no shortage of DVDs. If you don't want to buy them, well it's 21st century so there's obvious ways around that. :P

If you can get Manchester United's TV channel, they often show old games (I've watched a few) as do Liverpool on LFC TV.

Looking online I can't find any actual sites. There was this one site but the Administrator has disabled registrations a couple years ago.

Yeah, i downloaded manu season 07/08 & 09/10  :D