Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
lololol daniel man seriosly gtfo ... if ur tryna say man u shuda won then u didnt even watch the match ... man u played wha better the first 10 - 15 mins ? like u wud expect ... but once barce settled there was nothin down for man u barce dominated tha game for a good 60 - 70 mins overall they deserved it there better an won fairly
Javier Mascherano dedicates champions league win to Liverpool fans

Ratboy Neville's face is priceless! As is that laugh when the camera pans to Neville's face.
(05-29-2011, 08:23 PM)yeray link Wrote: yeh saying villa goal was offside and we won Man U with unfair play shows your big knowledge about football daniel.
No offense, rage all you want, but face it, we are the best team

1.never said they where offside i said manchester should how to say it in english ( druk zetten) put pressure ? and if they did they both would be offside.

2. never said manchester played better or should of win ( i just fucking said they should of done a better job)

3- and i also never said they didn't play fair against man u, reading your comment shows your big knowledge about reading.

4- read before writing your fucking comments.

Thanks, more ?

(05-30-2011, 02:04 PM)Daniel link Wrote: 1.never said they where offside i said manchester should how to say it in english ( druk zetten) put pressure ? and if they did they both would be offside.
Even if messi goes and sit in the fucking middle of the area it wouldnt be offside sinze he doesnt interfere the game, einstein :w
(05-30-2011, 03:20 PM)yeray link Wrote: Even if messi goes and sit in the fucking middle of the area it wouldnt be offside sinze he doesnt interfere the game, einstein :w

you still don't know what i mean dumb fuck.
Reading 2 - 4 Swansea (Championship League Play-off final)

Swansea FC beat Reading in the playoffs and have now qualified for the Premier League. They were 3-0 up by half time, in the second half Reading scored 2 goals and were on course for a nice comeback. Swansea scored a 4th goal and it was all over.

We now have a Welsh team in the English Premier League. I was expecting Cardiff to come back up, but it's Swansea.

Would be interesting to see how they fare next season.
(05-30-2011, 03:48 PM)Daniel link Wrote: you still don't know what i mean dumb fuck.
anything you mean by saying that there was the chance of forcing an offside on villa goal its dumb & without sense.
rofl daniel
CRISTIANO RONALDO OWNS YOU ALL!!! HE IS SEXSY AND PRO, FUCK YALL HATERS <33333
(05-30-2011, 03:48 PM)Daniel link Wrote: you still don't know what i mean dumb fuck.