Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(05-25-2011, 01:15 AM)dappamikey link Wrote: Well if Arsenal's only ambition in life is to finish above Tottenham that's a pretty sad state of affairs.

Lol, funny enough Everton strives to finish above Liverpool. Everton fans were over the moon earlier this season when they were above us.
(05-25-2011, 01:15 AM)dappamikey link Wrote: Well if Arsenal's only ambition in life is to finish above Tottenham that's a pretty sad state of affairs.
what are tottenham's ambitions ? Not being relegated ? You always seem to critic arsenal about how bad they are but your shit club tottenahm finished bellow us
It's the 6th anniversary of the night in Istanbul, when Liverpool beat AC Milan in the Champions League final in one of the greatest comebacks in history, and one of the best CL finals in history in my opinion, and also claimed the 5th Champions League title and allowed to keep the trophy. I've held that trophy. :)
Wow u lot have really moved up from nicking hubcaps, now you're taking CL trophies.

@ azerty you can't ever expect to say anything nice about Arsenal (except we have good games) - I wouldn't expect you smelly gooners to be anything other than bitter about the best club that originated in North London.
These goals shouldn't fucking happen.

[Image: vi-dV4NOg.jpg]

[Image: vi-6VVwON.jpg]

[Image: vi-DpM7ml.jpg]

Fucking 2009 repeating itself, Barca go to final's with unfair play, and win.

Here road to the final 2009 & 2011

Barcelona Hollywood Cheaters
Cry fucking harder Daniel
(05-29-2011, 05:21 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: Cry fucking harder Daniel

get out man, ur fucking useless knowing nothing about football and still posting shit just to flame bate, idiot
(05-29-2011, 05:28 PM)Daniel link Wrote: get out man, ur fucking useless knowing nothing about football and still posting shit just to flame bate, idiot
yeh saying villa goal was offside and we won Man U with unfair play shows your big knowledge about football daniel.
No offense, rage all you want, but face it, we are the best team

(05-29-2011, 05:28 PM)Daniel link Wrote: get out man, ur fucking useless knowing nothing about football and still posting shit just to flame bate, idiot
How could you possibly know that I dont know jack shit about football? And I'm not here to flame, I'm just telling you just to shut the fuck up because you look like a retard, crying over your loss. The ones who win are the ones who deserve it. You just know that Barca kicks ass once theyre doing their thing, and Man UTD couldnt stop them. Now suck it up, jeez..

I wanted Man UTD to win too but you don't see me crying like a baby.
lol Daniel you are so wrong