Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
Aston Villa 1 - 0 Liverpool

Shame, we were given the Europa League on a plate, the Brummies didn't do too bad even though before the game Tottenham looked to easily win that game, especially since it was at White Hart Lane.

Oh well, in December we were hoping to stay in the Premier League and get out of the relegation zone. 10th place looked like a bonus! So failing to get the 5th spot, although unforunate I'm not entirely disappointed.

At least we don't have to listen to Colin Murray and Stan Collymore next season. You do though, dappamikey. :)

I think I'll be rooting for Tottenham in the Europa League next season.
Saturday football isn't all that bad, Munch.  8)

Oh well, bordem for the next four months.
(05-22-2011, 06:52 PM)Jay link Wrote: Saturday football isn't all that bad, Munch.  8)

Oh well, bordem for the next four months.

The Saturday isn't the problem, the Thursday is. I don't mind the Thursday itself, just I hate the Channel 5 commentators and pundits.

Now we got nothing for the next 4 months besides endless pain with transfer rumours. This summer will be the Reina leaving rumours, and probably Gerrard (as usual).

Next Saturday's the Champions League final, though I don't remember CL finals being on Saturdays, they're normally the last Wednesday of May.
The Celtic fans Just Can't Get Enough Celtic v Them 20/02/11

<3
Yeah, since last season CL finals are on sats. Well we had to get Europa place this way otherwise we would have been in Fair Play League and starting season in July. I knew it would not be easy against Brum as they're a stubborn team, I'm just glad we ain't playing them next season.

And Blackpool will hopefully fuck off never to return.
season is over. 4th place. mancity above us after many years. spurs scum below us. like many years. dream on spurs. forever in our shadows
Relegated yet in Europe, weird stuff.
The shadow from a stadium built on a sewage works is not one I would be boasting about. Especially considering the Emirates has yet to record a noise level above 30 decibels.

Nearly a decade without trophies now - when will the tired excuses of a young team stop being used.
(05-23-2011, 07:23 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: The shadow from a stadium built on a sewage works is not one I would be boasting about. Especially considering the Emirates has yet to record a noise level above 30 decibels.

Nearly a decade without trophies now - when will the tired excuses of a young team stop being used.
it still makes us 6points above ya with a +20 goal difference  ;).
Well if Arsenal's only ambition in life is to finish above Tottenham that's a pretty sad state of affairs.