Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
FUCK YOU REF!!!

Let the gunners win ..

AGAIN!! FUCK YOU REF!!!!....
Luca dived  penalty for liverpool and kuyt scores. Im not surprised liverpool have been diving all the game ( Suarez , Kuyt , skretel , Andy carrol )
(04-17-2011, 06:18 PM)AzKiller link Wrote: Luca dived  penalty for liverpool and kuyt scores. Im not surprised liverpool have been diving all the game ( Suarez , Kuyt , skretel , Andy carrol )

+1
Typical Arsenal chokers, don't worry though we'll put the final nail in the coffin at the Lane this wednesday, just like last season.

:Y
(04-17-2011, 06:26 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: Typical Arsenal chokers, don't worry though we'll put the final nail in the coffin at the Lane this wednesday, just like last season.

:Y
How about the Arsenal youth vs Totenham 1st team for the carling cup ( if i remember we won 1-4 )
You mean Arsenal first team vs tottenham youth, haha check the lineups.

BBC Sport - Football - Tottenham 1-4 Arsenal

Its been a few years since you've beaten our senior side at WHL and I fear it could get embarresing for you this time.
(04-17-2011, 06:18 PM)AzKiller link Wrote: Luca dived  penalty for liverpool and kuyt scores. Im not surprised liverpool have been diving all the game ( Suarez , Kuyt , skretel , Andy carrol )

You had +8 minutes extra time and it was at your own ground with our strikers not doing much and your team doing most of the attacking. Even Carragher went off for Kyrgiakos (slow defender) and Arsenal didn't take advantage of it even though Liverpool weren't much of a threat except for parts of the second half.

If it's not players diving it's the ref giving bad decisions...can't you just accept defeat?! Liverpool fans have been supporting Arsenal for the title this season, we get a lucky penalty at the end and you act like Man U fans.

And lol, the King told Wenger to piss off.

http://i52.tinypic.com/28sbzpi.jpg

Would've been better if that was Fergie though, I like Wenger.
It was just  arsenal vs divepool ,plus it was 8 added minutes not 10 or 11 ( when lucas DIVED and got the penalty )
The réf was good but how was that à penalty i dont know
Andy carrol appart for diving i dunno wat he did today , he was absolutly shit .
And since when do you give a freekick for diving but no yellow card ?
WE LOVE YOU ARSENAL, WE DO. WE LOVE U ARSENAL, WE DO.WE LOVE U ARSENAL, WE DO. OHHH ARSENAL WE LOVE YOU! now we are so angry and spurs scum will be the victim
(04-18-2011, 03:25 AM)HTM link Wrote: WE LOVE YOU ARSENAL, WE DO. WE LOVE U ARSENAL, WE DO.WE LOVE U ARSENAL, WE DO. OHHH ARSENAL WE LOVE YOU! now we are so angry and spurs scum will be the victim
+1