Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
Liverpool 0 - 1 Wolverhampton AT ANFIELD!!

I just don't know what to say to that...Roy Hodgson's a joke of a manager and someone needs to tell Torres to start earning his wages.

Wolves, bottom of the league and fighting relegation, come to Anfield and get a win. They didn't test Reina a whole lot but when they did, they did more damage than we did.

And to top it off, he had Konchesky at LB when Aurelio is there, leaves Agger on the bench, has Meireles on the LEFT and I think it was N'Gog he subbed off off instead of Torres, when N'Gog was one of the only ones even trying.

I say I think because I only listened to it on the radio. I was gonna go to this game aswell, I'm glad I didn't.

Quote:In my whole life I've never hated a Liverpool manager, or a previous Liverpool manager from before I was born, not even Souness. It's rare that I dislike other managers aswell, I've even shown respect to Alex Ferguson.

Hodgson, however, does not get my respect and has not done a thing to deserve it.

He blames everyone else for his incompetence, the fans, H+G, the fans, Benitez, the wages, the fans, and whatever else he can think of. What sickens me the most about him is when he shows disrespect to the fans. We pay his wages and he insults us, and even worse those who go to the game regularly. I go to the games when I can but not regularly.

He blames the wages and then allows the players to get these wages without earning it. He doesn't get Torres earning his wages, he keeps Babel, Cole and Jovanovic on the bench and allows talent such as Pacheco and Jonjo Shelvey to go to waste.

^ A comment from me on Empire Of The Kop's Facebook page.
I think you're being a bit reactionary TBH, Wolves did the double over us last season in what were our two worst performances of the season but that's the PL.

Although I agree Hodgson and Liverpool are not well suited I don't think he's doing much worse than Benitez and it is Benitez' team minus a fully firing Torres. If you had won today and your game in hand you'd only be 5 pts behind us
(12-30-2010, 02:33 AM)dappamikey link Wrote:I think you're being a bit reactionary TBH, Wolves did the double over us last season in what were our two worst performances of the season but that's the PL.

Although I agree Hodgson and Liverpool are not well suited I don't think he's doing much worse than Benitez and it is Benitez' team minus a fully firing Torres. If you had won today and your game in hand you'd only be 5 pts behind us

He is doing much worse than Benitez. Besides his last season, Benitez kept us in the top 4 and doing well in the Champions League. Even last season we got to the semis of the Europa League. And at the moment, finishing 7th seems like an achievement.

I'm not being reactionary, this has been my opinion for a long time. It's not just because of Wolves beating us at home, it's the way they beat us that tipped me over the edge.

And it is Benitez' team, but, Benitez left with 13 internationals. Hodgson has a whole lot of quality in the team but he wastes it, plays them out of position (like Rafa did) and is just a God awful manager. Outside of Scandinavia he's nothing and it's hard to believe how many years of experience he has.

And I'll quote something else from Facebook, this time, not me. I fixed some grammar errors, though.

Quote:We have 22 points from 19 games. We're 3 points off the bottom 3 with a minus goal difference. I want to look at some of the relegated teams from the past 5 years...

In 2008-09 after 19 games Newcastle were 12th with 22 points, they got relegated.

In 2007-08 after 19 games Reading were 12th with 21 points, they got relegated.

Burnley, Middlesbrough and Sheffield Utd had 20 points at this stage in their relegation seasons

Scary statistics!
Wigan 2 - 2 arsenal

Nzogbia dived like a twat to get penalty , wich they scored , and afterwards he headbutted wilshere and got red
This ref was hilarous ( clearly for wigan )  , remember fabregas's handball agaisn't tottenham ? Same happened here nothing given.
Diaby off injured again
My first Old Firm game on the second of January since I got my season ticket. Hopefully we will destroy those wanks!
Liverpool game was fucking awful, typical Boos all around the Kop when it finished.

Torres needs to get his head out of his arse and do some damage or fuck off to another club

(12-30-2010, 11:13 AM)Ben link Wrote:My first Old Firm game on the second of January since I got my season ticket. Hopefully we will destroy those wanks!

Yeah! Get them YNWA stealing bastards! WATP!

Nice way to start the year, too...unless Rangers lose.
(12-30-2010, 06:33 PM)Munch link Wrote:Get them YNWA stealing bastards!
at first i read "YMCA stealing bastards" and i was like lolwat xD
(12-30-2010, 06:39 PM)XiZ link Wrote:at first i read "YMCA stealing bastards" and i was like lolwat xD

Lol, you're not the first to mistake YNWA for YMCA. :P
They don't have Maloney, Hooper (top scorer?) and now Brown who was sent off against Motherwell. The odds are in our favour.