Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(11-30-2010, 09:11 PM)azerty link Wrote: Spanish football players are like italian football players they go cry to ref when there's a fault , and always asking for a card  :X
Do you heard about fair play?
Call me crazy but i ever thoug a game without faults/kicks it was better than a game with violence.. but maybe im wrong  8)7
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Manchested pwnt Blackburn xD 7-1 gf :P
(12-01-2010, 07:43 AM)Nater link Wrote: GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Manchested pwnt Blackburn xD 7-1 gf :P
a few days late...now Man U got their asses handed to 'em by West Ham
zomg  :'( thats shit west ham are nabs :P Blow bubbles up there ass
Win of West Ham was expected too,i cant say it wasnt.Manchester dont rly give a shit for this cup and West Ham does,they gave their best and won.
rofl at our football players, they're going on strike next week. That's hilarious (and even a bit pathetic), since they probably have never worked for a single day in their entire life and they get paid dozens of millions € every year, but yet they're hypocrite enough to complain.
yeah tru dat but still ud think theyd play a lil harder and atleast score sumthin :P
(12-01-2010, 09:54 AM)Gaahl link Wrote: rofl at our football players, they're going on strike next week. That's hilarious (and even a bit pathetic), since they probably have never worked for a single day in their entire life and they get paid dozens of millions € every year, but yet they're hypocrite enough to complain.
yeh most of em famous rich ones wouldnt know a hard days work if u got them too :P
Quote: link=topic=22551.msg358585#msg358585 date=1291193473]
Win of West Ham was expected too,i cant say it wasnt.Manchester dont rly give a shit for this cup and West Ham does,they gave their best and won.

They always say they don't give a shit about it but they've won it 3 times out of the last 4 seasons.

They'll say they don't care about it when they're not in it (like now).
(12-01-2010, 09:47 AM)Nater link Wrote: zomg  :'( thats shit west ham are nabs :P Blow bubbles up there ass
Noobs beating Man U 4-0.. gotta be humiliating.

Quote:it was the push needed?
Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Guardiola (Barcelona Vs Real Madrid 5-0) {11-29-10} HD
(11-30-2010, 08:49 PM)yeray link Wrote: Clean your mouth to talk about the best team of century  :) you saw the kick sergio ramos gaved to messi? what if he crash our best player for longer couse of that hit?
That happened to them couse they thoug they knew to play good football and we showed them where is their level.. and where is our  :roll:
Yeah that challenge on messi was red. Funny how all barca players are trying to provoke ronaldo after he bushed guardiola.