Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(09-19-2010, 06:15 PM)Unbreak link Wrote: Torres is shit
shut up Torres is my best player <3
(09-19-2010, 06:31 PM)8Ball link Wrote: If Utd's worst player scored a Hat-Trick against Liverpool then it speaks volumes about your team.

And no "bad" player could have scored that 2nd goal.

bye again.
(09-19-2010, 06:35 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: Lol at saying Berbatov is one of Utd's worst players. I had the privilege of seeing him in a spurs shirt for 2 years and some of the things he did left me open mouthed, not forgetting the partnership he formed with Keane that produced more than a goal a game for 2 seasons.. Sure he's not lived up to expectations so far but palying at Uts is a MASSIVE step up from anywhere he's been and obviously found it hard to express himself.

What I saw today was the real Berbatov. Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Oh and btw this is the poorest Liverpool "team" I have seen in a long while, sure you have some great individuals but as a cohesive unit it's pretty poor. If you finish top 6 this season it will be a good acheivement. I think signing Hodgson was a bad move for him and the club.
bad luck Munch. :')
DIMITAR BERBATOV - SUN STAR MAN: This was one of the best performances by a striker in this famous clash. rating: 9

WAYNE ROONEY: Was happy to let Berbatov lead the line while he dropped deep and set up moves. rating: 8

"Goal.com" gives Berbatov a fantastic 9.5, whereas Rooney was given 5.5

"Bild": "A gala performance of Berbatov in England"
"Kicker": "Berbatov made the difference"
"AS": "Berbatov's hattrick finishes Liverpool"
"Marca": "Berbatov heroism at 'Old Trafford'"
"Equip": "Berbatov - the saviour of the devils"
"France Football": "Manchester United thanks Berbatov"
"A Bola": "Manchester United defeat Liverpool with a hat-trick from Berbatov"
"O Jogo": "Berbatov in the role of a hero"
"Sport Express": "Berbatov! Gerrard!! Berbatov!!!"
"Prosport": "BerbaSHOW"
"B92": "Berbatov - Gerrard 3:2"

Okay first of all I never said Berbatov is a bad player I just meant he's been pretty crap at Man U except his first season and of course this season. And by one of Man U's worst players I meant from what I've seen of him he's never looked Man U-quality.

(09-19-2010, 06:31 PM)8Ball link Wrote: If Utd's worst player scored a Hat-Trick against Liverpool then it speaks volumes about your team.

And no "bad" player could have scored that 2nd goal.

bye again.

We're fully aware of our team's problems, and again I never said he's crap, just crap compared to many others that have played for Man United.

(09-19-2010, 06:37 PM)Darkness link Wrote: shut up Torres is my best player <3

Ignore him mate, he's just trying to provoke me. He's developed this weird habit of trying to piss me off by sounding like an idiot crying for attention. I have no idea where the hate came from but because it's him it doesn't matter.

(09-20-2010, 12:06 PM)XiZ link Wrote: DIMITAR BERBATOV - SUN STAR MAN: This was one of the best performances by a striker in this famous clash. rating: 9

What's SUN STAR MAN? You mean The Sun? (Please say no)

Also as a Liverpool fan I shouldn't be defending Rooney as much as I do but he has been completely underperforming in the World Cup (along with the rest of the England squad) and also cheated on his pregnant wife with a hooker and the media keeps jumping on him.

It's early days in the season and anyone with sense knows the quality Rooney has (and I still believe he's much better than Berbatov). And if any Liverpool fan makes fun of Rooney's form they're hypocrites because Torres was shit in the World Cup and hasn't done much yet this season.

(I was waiting for Jay to post but he hasn't yet :()
Torres > Barbatov > Ngog
[align=center]
[Image: g2009.jpg]

2 to 4 weeks out :/
Bulgaria have a new manager&head coach - Lothar Matthäus
HALF TIME

SPURS 0 - 1 ARSENAL

Arsenal all over spurs
SPURS 1 - 1 ARSENAL

Extra time