Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(09-05-2010, 10:53 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: Grats to defoe too, epic hat trick
fu
(09-06-2010, 08:59 AM)XiZ link Wrote: fu

Provided that the manager doesn't leave just yet, it'd be funny if Wales beat Bulgaria. (Because the Wales manager is a Liverpool legend) :P
Lol, no shame for Bulgaria losing to England, without Berbatov you don't have anyone to finish your good moves.

He should never have left us either.
(09-06-2010, 04:19 PM)Munch link Wrote: Provided that the manager doesn't leave just yet, it'd be funny if Wales beat Bulgaria. (Because the Wales manager is a Liverpool legend) :P

Ahh Toshack resigned from Wales manager so unless someone like Ian Rush takes over you (Bulgaria) won't be beaten by a manager who's amongst the legends of Liverpool.
I think Konchesky will become a legend at Liverpool too, maybe he'll score the winning goal to secure your place in the top half of the table in may...
(09-09-2010, 07:34 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: I think Konchesky will become a legend at Liverpool too, maybe he'll score the winning goal to secure your place in the top half of the table in may...
_O- _O- _O-
Italy - Faroer = 5 - 0 SON! (A tad late, but nvm O+)
MSK Zilina 1 - 4 Chelsea

And this was the one I watched,

Arsenal 6 - 0 Braga

Watched the whole game, great play all round. There were a couple moments that were pretty annoying but they're so common in today's football I don't care much anymore.

I think Fabregas was the best player on the pitch, usually I prefer van Persie or Walcott over Fabregas and most Arsenal players but not this time (mainly because they didn't play :P).

Wenger didn't really get up and shout and go all animated that the Braga manager was slouching in the chair kinda like most Liverpool fans last season.

It'll be interesting to see how they'll do this Champions League against harder teams. They often have trouble in the quarter finals, sometimes semis, but this year they could get further if they play with passion and commitment like they showed tonight.

(I still hate Jack Wilshere, think he's a dirty player.)
(09-15-2010, 10:07 PM)Munch link Wrote: Arsenal 6 - 0 Braga
r.i.p braga  :P  :D
Wilshere is pure class  :D  O+
Same old Arsenal, start the season with a big bang, but when the going gets tough you will disappear as usual. Waiting for the inevitable fabregas injury and then Wenger will start crying soon after that about how life is so horrible.