Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(08-21-2010, 09:14 PM)Grabb3r link Wrote: futballl suks

Being you sucks.

Lol watch this video:

Alex Ferguson fails a lie-detector test during an interview
(08-21-2010, 09:51 PM)yeray link Wrote: first tittle of year for fc.barcelona (spanish supercup)

- Sevilla vs Fc Barcelona: 3-1
- Fc Barcelona vs Sevilla: 4-0 messi hat-trick

fking barsa, grats
(08-21-2010, 09:51 PM)yeray link Wrote: first tittle of year for fc.barcelona (spanish supercup)

- Sevilla vs Fc Barcelona: 3-1
- Fc Barcelona vs Sevilla: 4-0 messi hat-trick

barça pwnt sevilla  :( , grats
City won Liverpool 3-0. Well kinda expected better match and much more from Liverpool. City deserved the win and was better. Also I expected much more from Torres. Didn't see him even 2 times with a ball during the match.
Ivan, do you know who will Inter buy next (apart from wanting Mascherano)? No new players yet :PANIC:
(08-24-2010, 03:47 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: Ivan, do you know who will Inter buy next (apart from wanting Mascherano)? No new players yet :PANIC:

I know what'll happen. They'll buy some player who's injured for the first few months of the season then catches a bug when he's healed. He'll then be sat on the bench for most of the season and get loaned out for a whole season when the next season starts.

Oh I forgot to mention he'll cost about £22m.
(08-24-2010, 04:48 PM)Munch link Wrote: I know what'll happen. They'll buy some player who's injured for the first few months of the season then catches a bug when he's healed. He'll then be sat on the bench for most of the season and get loaned out for a whole season when the next season starts.

Oh I forgot to mention he'll cost about £22m.
He's talking about Inter not Liverpool  :?
(08-24-2010, 07:18 PM)azerty link Wrote: He's talking about Inter not Liverpool  :?

...And who's the manager at Inter? And who paid the 22m for a crppled bench warmer?

(And no, I still don't hate him)
(08-24-2010, 03:47 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: (apart from wanting Mascherano)?
what inter? barca already offered liverpool a deal but they cancelled it and mascherano clearly wants to play at barca

btw, grats to werder bremen!
(08-24-2010, 07:23 PM)Munch link Wrote: ...And who's the manager at Inter? And who paid the 22m for a crppled bench warmer?

(And no, I still don't hate him)
hmm