Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
mourinho going to real madrid, and might take wesley sneijder with him, maybe robben to i mean mourinho was trainer of robben for 3years with chelsea.
Mourinho wants Drogba at Real Madrid too.

(05-23-2010, 01:55 PM)Daniel link Wrote: mourinho going to real madrid, and might take wesley sneijder with him, maybe robben to i mean mourinho was trainer of robben for 3years with chelsea.

I bet 100$ that Robben wont leave Bayern :)
mourinho wants Diego Milito and Maicon to R.Madrid
(05-23-2010, 01:48 PM)Munch link Wrote: Lol Ivan, try doing some research before trying to insult something.

Inter Milan won't win the CL again for some time now. Not unless another Jose comes along.

Insulting what exactly? I was just comparing this year's trophies. You think Mourinho is ''everything'' in Inter? lmao
Saying when he leaves Inter won't never win champions league again, and that's silly!  :X

And if he comes to Madrid he will get nothing more than disappointment.
Mourinho made Inter.
Inter is nothing without him ;)
Tomorrow my Liverpool flag turns 5. :)

Also, it's May 25th. Any Liverpool fan knows what that means - the anniversary of when we won the CL for the 1st and 5th time!

5 years on from that night in Istanbul. Wow, time flies!
You have won against AC after you was 0:3 behind  :)
Yes, but then they kicked our arse two years later.

Also, my Liverpool flag turns 5 today!
Milito and Sneijder stay in Inter! Mourinho goes to Madrid so Gl to him next season.

And yeah Torres is not leaving Liverpool, his manager has confirmed his stay today. And that's type of player I really like - loyal ( money won't sell him out )