Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
Liverpool 3 - 0 West Ham.

Great game, no Torres but still played great. Benayoun scored and didn't celebrate, good job to him!

Nice goals from N'Gog and Kyriakos. Babel looked okay for the short time he was on.

And lol @ West Ham fans. This game showed the very reason why I love West Ham fans. 3-0 down, still singing, just like Liverpool are known for (maybe not so much this season). Sad thing was though, it was at Anfield, they were 3-0 down and were singing louder and much more than we did.

And if any other fan insults Liverpool, through songs or otherwise I'd want to kick their face in but for these people I'm still okay with, and some were pretty funny.

Like when they were singing "Champions League, you're havin' a laugh!" and that horrible YNWA skit.

Lol they also sung...uhm...can't remember how it went but was about it being Thursday and having a pint.

Gotta love West Ham fans ey, much better than them Yids.
(04-18-2010, 03:26 PM)8Ball link Wrote: lmfao
arsenal got destroyed by wigan in the last 10 minutes they came from 2-0 down to win 3-2 amazing.
now all we need is liverpool to beat chelsea.
it aint over yet.
indeed 1 blooper from goalkeeper ( fabianski again ) and silvestre is useless ( ok he scored but still its an awful defender )
gg liverpool, finally you did something right.

tonight is the time when an italian team will not be as hard as it is in its league.
Barcelona ftw  :P im sure we can do it  8)
(04-20-2010, 05:10 PM)Unbreak link Wrote: Barcelona ftw  :P im sure we can do it  8)
no plz, inter ftw
(04-20-2010, 01:11 PM)XiZ link Wrote: gg liverpool, finally you did something right.

tonight is the time when an italian team will not be as hard as it is in its league.

What do you mean "finally"? Two games before this one, we drew, yes but before that we were on a great run and may well still be on that great run.
1-1 come on inter :D
(04-20-2010, 08:15 PM)Sprite link Wrote: 1-1 come on inter :D
3-1

Sneijder, Maicon, Milito <3

Inter stands for great chance to go to final! FORZA INTER!!!!

3-1 haha great, gg barca :')
This fucking referee..... :r