Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
Bale realistically is only worth £45 Million tops, he's no way near as good as Cristiano Ronaldo was when he was in the BPL and he was bought for £80 Million, Madrid just buy players for stupid prices, Anything more than 60 Million is ridiculous.

Schwarzer to Chelsea was an ideal move for both Chelsea and Schwarzer, Chelsea replace their shitty former backup keeper (Ross Turnbull now at Donacster) and Schwarzer gets a one year deal to be backup for Cech, and will most probably play in cup matches, it's idea as Chelseas's future no.1 Tibault Courtois is out on loan at Athletico Madrid for the 3rd season in a row.

Tottenham have bought Paulinho and Soldado, how will they do next season?
I'm forever blowing bubbles Pretty bubbles in the air They fly so high They reach the sky And like my dreams They fade and die Fortunes always hiding I've looked everywhere I'm forever blowing bubbles Pretty bubbles in the air! UNITED! UNITED! UNITED!
(08-06-2013, 06:36 PM)Zezima link Wrote: I'm forever blowing bubbles Pretty bubbles in the air They fly so high They reach the sky And like my dreams They fade and die Fortunes always hiding I've looked everywhere I'm forever blowing bubbles Pretty bubbles in the air! UNITED! UNITED! UNITED!

UP THE IRONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_< Not really I'm a ManUtd fan but I love West-Hams song :)
(08-06-2013, 12:44 PM)evskiboy link Wrote: Tottenham have bought Paulinho and Soldado, how will they do next season?

I'm actually more confident than last season as we've done a lot of our transfer business early this year unlike the usual brinkmanship Levy likes to perform on the last day of the transfer window. I'd like if we got another striker and CB and we must get rid of at least a few of 79000 central midfielders we now have. Of course there are a lot of unknown variables next season with all the management changes at the top (who remembers football before SAF?) so the battle for a top four place will be as intense as ever.
A first 11 of Lloris, Walker, Vertonghen, Kaboul, BAE/Rose, Sandro, Dembele, Paulino, Lennon/Chadli, Bale and Soldado excites me but we're still a bit light once injuries start happening, and they will come, they always do. I'm not convinced selliong Caulker to Cardiff was a great idea with Kaboul's injury history and Soldado has averaged 1 yellow every 4 games in his career so we need cover there.

At least this year we don't have our "best" player involved in a summer long transfer saga...
heuheeuheueheu safc where u at
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=22551.msg442725#msg442725 date=1376754861]
heuheeuheueheu safc where u at

Both shit teams  _O-
Super game tonight in the European super cup - for all of Chelsea's amazing midfielders Bayern looked a class above and they deserved to win.

(08-30-2013, 10:47 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: Super game tonight in the European super cup - for all of Chelsea's amazing midfielders Bayern looked a class above and they deserved to win.

"The better team lost" - José Mourinho

[Image: url%5D]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vppIu-6-9RM

lmao why would u want to put ur thumb in his nose  8)7

damn chelski is retard
fact hes spanish explains it