Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

CLASSIC HIP-HOP/UNDERGROUND/GRIME - NO REGGAE OR WEAK SHEEP SHIT
usa vs uk argument in 3... 2... 1...
(01-17-2014, 11:43 PM)HaZe link Wrote: American hip hop is infinitely better

Did you even listen to any of the ones I posted? Give a shit about American Hip-Hop, your shit's dead, you got faggots representing like Lil Wayne and Wale and Kendrick fucking Lamer. Give a shit son... no doubt America has some sick underground acts, America is bigger for a start, Hip-Hop is relatively new to the UK, still fairly underground. We pump the realness like the U.S in '91 ... y'all time has been and gone, son. Sit back let the UK show you how to keep it real.
N9 reppin brrapppp brapp u get me cuz wag1 g woz all this beefin talk famalam Man's on sum next hype jheezzz
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=22171.msg449766#msg449766 date=1390015755]
N9 reppin brrapppp brapp u get me cuz wag1 g woz all this beefin talk famalam Man's on sum next hype jheezzz

Hahahahaha. I swear yeah man was on sum next ting init, dis man tho yeah, pulled out dis borer and he just shanked man I was like jheeeezzz bruv are you mad famalamalam mr bang bang. man on sum next ting round dese ends u dun kno. wait what? who u talkin to blud.. what wait? r u mad fam?! r u mad!!? r u actually talking to man like dat bruv?! r u ... oh my dayssss fam... i tell you what yeah... you get da fuck out these ends now init before i shank u da fuck up yeah you dick ed.... little pussyio bruv
I think I just discovered a new language.

Humans never cease to amaze.

xD
Haha, well people from London do act like they have their own language with all the slang and rubbish they use.
(01-18-2014, 10:48 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Haha, well people from London do act like they have their own language with all the slang and rubbish they use.

Ive lived in Enfield and now in Edmonton Green, and my gyms in woodgreen, i have to hear that shit every day
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=22171.msg449818#msg449818 date=1390081788]
Ive lived in Enfield and now in Edmonton Green, and my gyms in woodgreen, i have to hear that shit every day

Haha, I feel for you. I'm glad I live way up North. But even here people try to talk like they are from London -_- :Y)
(01-18-2014, 03:56 AM)Jerome link Wrote: Did you even listen to any of the ones I posted? Give a shit about American Hip-Hop, your shit's dead, you got faggots representing like Lil Wayne and Wale and Kendrick fucking Lamer. Give a shit son... no doubt America has some sick underground acts, America is bigger for a start, Hip-Hop is relatively new to the UK, still fairly underground. We pump the realness like the U.S in '91 ... y'all time has been and gone, son. Sit back let the UK show you how to keep it real.
Mainstream hip hop is all that is fucked. Our underground is the best.
Props, but fuck you for not respecting British underground you son of beesh.