Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

CLASSIC HIP-HOP/UNDERGROUND/GRIME - NO REGGAE OR WEAK SHEEP SHIT
La Coka Nostra - Nuclear Medicinemen ft. Immortal Technique & Q-Unique (SNOWGOONS RMX)
(03-18-2011, 01:42 PM)violax link Wrote: La Coka Nostra - Nuclear Medicinemen ft. Immortal Technique & Q-Unique (SNOWGOONS RMX)

violaks = cabas.

Why do you play undercover man? Are you afraid that people mess up your ratio?
(03-18-2011, 07:19 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: violaks = cabas.

Why do you play undercover man? Are you afraid that people mess up your ratio?
no, whenever people see his real nick they get scared n run to ship so he gets bored
(03-18-2011, 10:42 PM)Weezy link Wrote: no, whenever people see his real nick they get scared n run to ship so he gets bored
wrong. he goes undercover cus he says he doesnt deserve to use the sLK account cus his skills have 'gone down' (although he's still better than 95% of the players that play LVP).
La Bohème

[EDIT] lmao my 1337th post is a troll post!
(03-19-2011, 01:47 AM)Gatt link Wrote: wrong. he goes undercover cus he says he doesnt deserve to use the sLK account cus his skills have 'gone down' (although he's still better than 95% of the players that play LVP).
Even firm the b0b owned him :roll:
Ontopic:
Ice Cube - Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It (Official Video)

EDIT: posted before wrong link :7
(03-19-2011, 01:47 AM)Gatt link Wrote: wrong. he goes undercover cus he says he doesnt deserve to use the sLK account cus his skills have 'gone down' (although he's still better than 95% of the players that play LVP).

I took him down easy with my Seasparrow.
(03-19-2011, 06:12 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I took him down easy with my Seasparrow.
LOL :+

Devlin - London City
Respect London 8)
Oh this topic said GRIME? Only guys for the job are Wiley and Kano

{HD} Kano - Anywhere We Go - Prod By Wiley - Uk Hip Hop

P&Q's

Kano - I Like It

wiley taliban

Wiley-gangsters

kano-Hustler
soul position 8 million stories - intro.wmv