Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

CLASSIC HIP-HOP/UNDERGROUND/GRIME - NO REGGAE OR WEAK SHEEP SHIT
(11-29-2010, 12:11 AM)KushReliC link Wrote: you cant play that card dogg .. you kno fine well 90's was golden age .. kanye is 2000+ and we all kno 2000+ is the downfall of hip-hop
early 2000 was okay. it died at 2006.
yh but it started at 2000 .. all this commercial crap gettin worse .. and here we are 2010 mainstream shit runs everything .. 0 real talent in the spotlight
"Realitys of War" 12Bit ft. Sabac Red
yeah, well i'm not trying to say Kanye is one of the best ever. I'm saying liking him doesn't remove my credibility as a hip hop fan.
;badman<<
(11-29-2010, 12:15 AM)HaZe link Wrote: yeah, well i'm not trying to say Kanye is one of the best ever. I'm saying liking him doesn't remove my credibility as a hip hop fan.

nope but it does take a wet flannel and over it
(11-29-2010, 12:21 AM)KushReliC link Wrote: nope but it does take a wet flannel and over it
if you wanna be that way, sure.
no hate tho dawg
(11-29-2010, 12:15 AM)KushReliC link Wrote: yh but it started at 2000 .. all this commercial crap gettin worse .. and here we are 2010 mainstream shit runs everything .. 0 real talent in the spotlight

What about Professor Green? In real life he's a bit of a nonce and he too is mainstream, but for a 2009'er he's not bad. I'd much prefer to listen to him topping the charts than the other talentless jokes.

He's got that cheerfulness in some of his songs that's lacking in other artists. And c'mon, you gotta love a guy that has LUCKY tattooed to his neck and gets stabbed there two weeks after getting it.

The only real downside to him is he's mainstream and from London. :P
Henry The 8th - Army Of The Pharaohs