Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

CLASSIC HIP-HOP/UNDERGROUND/GRIME - NO REGGAE OR WEAK SHEEP SHIT
(11-28-2010, 10:13 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Kanye West has always been good, except for the 808's & heartbreaks album. this album is sick.

monster - kanye west

not really the best song on the album, but i love it to death for some reason
Haze :<
(11-28-2010, 10:59 PM)Weezy link Wrote: kayne west? must be kidding
oh please, you're a Lil Wayne fan. hush you.

Jedi Mind Tricks- Uncommon Valor (A Vietnam Story)
cheer up vinnie
just because my nick is weezy doesnt mean i like lil wayne
(11-28-2010, 11:11 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Jedi Mind Tricks- Uncommon Valor (A Vietnam Story)

thats what im sayin dawg

(11-28-2010, 11:16 PM)Weezy link Wrote: just because my nick is weezy doesnt mean i like lil wayne
what about the avatar and siggy? seems like you like him to me.
(11-28-2010, 11:11 PM)HaZe link Wrote: oh please, you're a Lil Wayne fan. hush you.

Jedi Mind Tricks- Uncommon Valor (A Vietnam Story)
cheer up vinnie

Just because his name is Weezy, he has Lil Wayne as his avatar and in his signature and has Young Money Entertainment in his personal text, that doesn't mean he's a Lil Wayne fan. Yeah I find that stupid too. :P

And Kanye West didn't used to be that bad, especially compared to other modern artists. He lost it a couple years ago though.
check out my sig ;D
wake up munch .. lets be honest u kno 0 about REAL hip-hop :/

Sabac Red Feat. Immortal Technique - Fight Until The End

and for the record .. Lil Wayne .. is a fukin faggot and anyone who says he is hip-hop is also a faggot, what he needs to do is stay his ass in jail and stop making shitty commercial tracks
(11-28-2010, 11:32 PM)KushReliC link Wrote: wake up munch .. lets be honest u kno 0 about REAL hip-hop :/

And what do you base that on? Because you disagree with something I said that means I know shit about hip-hop?

I do know hip-hop.
negative, for the fact i know real hip-hop and you said

Quote:And Kanye West didn't used to be that bad, especially compared to other modern artists. He lost it a couple years ago though.

is enough to kno that u don't kno hip-hop :/

"Realitys of War" 12Bit ft. Sabac Red