Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

CLASSIC HIP-HOP/UNDERGROUND/GRIME - NO REGGAE OR WEAK SHEEP SHIT
I'd love to submit some HipHop tracks here, but I happen to listen mostly to danish hip hop (Like Malk de Koijn, Hvid Sjokolade, Østkyst Hustlers and so on), which I doubt you would be interested in.

Go YouTube em if you are, or post a reply :)

Btw, some of Nas' tracks is alright, Gangstarr is also good. So is Eminem :)

(10-25-2009, 01:05 AM)Madlaggz link Wrote: So is Eminem :)

Before he became a commercial musician-whore.

Ahh, just made a YouTube playlist of all songs submitted here.

Time to get ear-candy-orgasms

[modbreak]What's with the triplepost?[/modbreak]
Lol XD

Yeah Gangstarr are sick -

Gang Starr - Full Clip

Big L - Rest in Peace.
Gang Starr is alright

Big L - Devils Son
(10-25-2009, 05:16 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: Gang Starr is alright
no offense bro but if "alright" is all you have to say about Gang Starr you're not paying attention at all.
I dont mean their horrible, i only got 2 album and barely listened to Daily Operation, but my music changes constantly >> i'd say Gang Starr is one of the best duos ever, in the top 5 duos, but for now, their alright imo
Blackstar Re: DEFinition...
Any of you heard of Blac Haze? If you're deep in the game I'm guessing you have, and that you know the whole controversial issue with "Blac Haze is Tupac" etc.

Personally, as much as I'd fucking love it to be Tupac rapping through this guy or something - if I put my own feelings out of the way, I really don't think it is ... but he sure as hell sounds similar to Tupac ..
Black Haze - Get On Down Shakur

(10-25-2009, 07:03 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: I dont mean their horrible, i only got 2 album and barely listened to Daily Operation, but my music changes constantly >> i'd say Gang Starr is one of the best duos ever, in the top 5 duos, but for now, their alright imo
Blackstar Re: DEFinition...
then grab more Gang Starr albums bitch lol. Gang Starr = THE BEST duo of all time.
(10-25-2009, 07:37 PM)HaZe link Wrote: then grab more Gang Starr albums bitch lol. Gang Starr = THE BEST duo of all time.
my ipod is full bruhh >.>

AZ - Love Is Love
Grand Puba - I Like It

:D
PREPARE TO BE BLOWN AWAY!
the sugar hill gang rapper's delight