Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

HELP WINDOWS VISTA!
Why dont you just post your PCs specs? Videocard name? Processor?

If i knew what your videocard was, i could help you.
i have windows vista and it works nice
Quote:y_X link=topic=22036.msg261878#msg261878 date=1254749313]
i have windows vista and it works nice

That has NOTHING to do with this thread. Feel free to GTFO.
Is there any ERROR that appears ?
ok so if there IS a videocard problem. why can it run assassin's creed and prototype normally without laggs on highest graphics...?

there's something wrong with the gta on my laptop i guess?
Like i sayd Vista = O shit!  Vista shall be /q from shops Let Windows Be allive cuz Vista sux !
Windows= OMG ITS Madness Download it and be shure nothing bad at least all must work
Xover your talking a massive amount of bullshit there, Vista is the greatest OS Microsoft has ever made (besides  Se7en ofcourse, this will be the best one when it comes out).

Retardobot why dont you tell me the name of your videocard? Im 99% sure that i know what your problem is, so just give us your pc specs ffs.
(10-05-2009, 06:56 PM)reatardobot link Wrote: ok so if there IS a videocard problem. why can it run assassin's creed and prototype normally without laggs on highest graphics...?

there's something wrong with the gta on my laptop i guess?

Corrupt files?
(10-05-2009, 07:52 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Xover your talking a massive amount of bullshit there, Vista is the greatest OS Microsoft has ever made (besides  Se7en ofcourse, this will be the best one when it comes out).

Retardobot why dont you tell me the name of your videocard? Im 99% sure that i know what your problem is, so just give us your pc specs ffs.
i aint talk bull shit i know that Vista sux and moust of ppl can prove it :)
Well, if moust of ppl can prove it, then I guess we are mistaken.