Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

16 YO Kid Beating To Death
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/27...01319.html

A 16 yo kid was beaten in a gang fight. Caught on video.

Thats the only video that shows the whole situation, unfortunately its censord and i cant (wont) find the uncensord version.
rofl, says hes 'an innoncent bystander' yet before u see him hit that guy who has no shirt with a plank of wood.  :roll:
Why did they move him in the end? Looked to me like the gang fight went elsewhere, they probably caused more damage internally by pointlessly moving him after they'd left.

Maybe if all or at least half of the by-standers would have even attempted to stop them or get him out of the way before the 4 gang members started beating him on the floor, then maybe he would have survived. Useless society.
How the fuck you gonna go in the fight and pick up the kid from getting beat up? Theres not much to do then watch, the kid was out crowded, as you can see, theres wasnt  much to do.
Has to be around 20-25 people "watching", hence them being such a useless society.

But like darius said, he didn't exactly try his best to stay out of it, so I guess karma had to get to him sooner or later.
Chicago  ;)
Well, if u notice, most people are fighting, and all u hear is people screaming, and what i hear is females screaming, but yeh you got a point, they should of helped him but it was 2 late.
(09-29-2009, 07:59 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: Well, if u notice, most people are fighting, and all u hear is people screaming, and what i hear is females screaming, but yeh you got a point, they should of helped him but it was 2 late.

As you can see people did try to help but they were beaten by planks and such, it is hard to overcome that situation if you were not involved in the first place.
pwnt n00b, i guess he uninstalled life.
Who's that PLANK'tiff in this situation?  :7