Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Mods / Admins
To follow what Peter said, you also need to be aware that not everyone will agree or support your opinion, therefore you need to be open to criticism.  Flaming me like you did is not how I intended you to respond.  Especially by claiming that I am an asslicker, which im most certainly not.
"freedom of speech", lol.  did you ever felt like "not" being free to speak whatever you want? especially in the interwebz? lal
(09-28-2009, 03:44 PM)Hitman link Wrote: did you ever felt like "not" being free to speak whatever you want? especially in the interwebz?
It's the usual feeling felt in my presence, Hitman.

Now someone complain about me in this thread. I feel empty inside.
(09-28-2009, 03:47 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: Now someone complain about me in this thread. I feel empty inside.

FUCK YOU DICKSUCKER

.. yeah.

Anyways, I really don't see why you guys are complaining so much about being ignored and such. If it's such a problem that you wanted something to be done about it, then you should've followed standard protocol with complaints and made a topic in the CSI section with appropriate evidence to back up your claims - just saying you have logs doesn't actually mean you have them. If you were angry and just wanted to vent then don't expect anyone to take you seriously, as you haven't put serious thought into what you're saying.

If this topic is just going to be bickering and you actually want to make a complaint, I recommend you request it be closed and you follow the standard procedures with complaints.

Oh, and for the record, I think this was hilarious:

Quote:candygirl link=topic=21942.msg260194#msg260194 date=1254147032]
Is'nt that please not plz you want to talk english do it right
(09-28-2009, 03:41 PM)James link Wrote: To follow what Peter said, you also need to be aware that not everyone will agree or support your opinion, therefore you need to be open to criticisms.  Flaming me like you did is not how I intended you to respond.  Especially by claiming that I am an asslicker, which im most certainly not.
"asslicker" = flaming??? nah... go cry.

(09-28-2009, 03:44 PM)Hitman link Wrote: "freedom of speech", lol.  did you ever felt like "not" being free to speak whatever you want? especially in the interwebz? lal

Read my first post, i was banned for "insult to crew" when all i did was tell him to get back to his english studies.

No freedom in that...

As for TEF, pff that guy is such a nerd, moving his property so much i never find it :(

And i don't see him singing much anymore... /ban tefferson
(09-28-2009, 03:52 PM)SAFC link Wrote: Read my first post, i was banned for "insult to crew" when all i did was tell him to get back to his english studies.

Lol, you don't think that was a bit insulting?

(09-28-2009, 03:52 PM)SAFC link Wrote: "asslicker" = flaming??? nah... go cry.

Exactly what I was trying to say - none's going to take you seriously if you just tell them to "go cry". Try a constructive argument if you want problems to be fixed!
(09-28-2009, 03:54 PM)tomozj link Wrote: Exactly what I was trying to say - none's going to take you seriously if you just tell them to "go cry". Try a constructive argument if you want problems to be fixed!
Hmmm, i remember when _Katie_ was around, jesus christ i couldnt say shit, got me muted every 2 sec, but tbh she kept the server clean and smooth (not people just yelling HELP- HOW 2 AIM- THIS BITCH), and she did her job! But as for now, if she was around, i dont know how will people handle it.
(09-28-2009, 03:50 PM)tomozj link Wrote: FUCK YOU DICKSUCKER

.. yeah.

Anyways, I really don't see why you guys are complaining so much about being ignored and such. If it's such a problem that you wanted something to be done about it, then you should've followed standard protocol with complaints and made a topic in the CSI section with appropriate evidence to back up your claims - just saying you have logs doesn't actually mean you have them. If you were angry and just wanted to vent then don't expect anyone to take you seriously, as you haven't put serious thought into what you're saying.

If this topic is just going to be bickering and you actually want to make a complaint, I recommend you request it be closed and you follow the standard procedures with complaints.

Oh, and for the record, I think this was hilarious:
And god has spoken lmao always one ITS CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEACH FFS everyone is allowed to do it and you don't like it don't read it simple as 

(09-28-2009, 03:47 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: It's the usual feeling felt in my presence, Hitman.

Now someone complain about me in this thread. I feel empty inside.
erm only on complaint TEF you don't sing much anymore  :P

[modbreak]No doubleposting please.[/modbreak]
Quote:candygirl link=topic=21942.msg260230#msg260230 date=1254149958]
And god has spoken lmao always one ITS CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEACH FFS everyone is allowed to do it and you don't like it don't read it simple as

Freedom of speech? How does that come into what I said at all. I am not restricting what you are saying. I am telling you to do it in a manner that is appropriate for these forums, a way that would be acknowledged properly by the right people in the administration team and not opening a topic ranting at the crew and replying with daft things. The point here isn't that I don't like what you're saying, but that I don't like the way you're trying to present information without any evidence or constructive argument. Pull up your logs, your quotes, and list your problems with backed up evidence in a way that doesn't take a needless shot at anyone and you'll be listened to. Is that hard to understand?

And regarding the last comment - we moderate these forums so that the content is appropriate for all members of the community. When you joined to agreed to our rules (our forum = our rules, which can be found here) which state "No flaming at all.".

What is flaming? I'll pull up Wikipedia for this one. (link)

Quote:An Internet user typically generates a flame response to other posts or users posting on a site, and such a response is usually not constructive, does not clarify a discussion

Ties in nicely with what I'm trying to say. Back up your points with constructive evidence and then we'll take you a bit more seriously!

(Oh and another rule is please don't double post - use the edit button.)