Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Mods / Admins
Lol.

There is more chance of alot of other people getting admin before me, I can assure you those are not my intentions, believe me or not.  I just have the brains to see that what your saying conflicts with everything else you say.

Please don't revert to flaming, it won't help your situation at all with this post.
(09-28-2009, 03:04 PM)Hitman link Wrote: english plz
Is'nt that please not plz you want to talk english do it right
Having complaints is fine, from anyone, even from the two of you, but you simply can't expect people to handle your complaints seriously if you make lots and lots of not-argumented ones. If all you do is moan, rarely back up your opinion and never offer any kind of solution while your messages begin with "the mods and admins are shit", then what are you expecting?

Make a good formal complaint stating the precise problem, as detailed as possible, explain why it bothers you and what you think should be done in order to solve it. In this case, if you have a complaint about jerico, open up a topic (in the complaints section) saying that you believe his knowledge of the English language is not good enough, post some quotes or links to relevant topics and suggest that his messages are being read and corrected by another crewmember prior to replying. That is something constructive, something with which something can be done.

Quote:did i say that no but when i had a good reason to complain was it take seriously No you pushed it to the side as if it did'nt matter i played there a long time and got shit on by you lot for standing up for myself the server logo should DONT SPEAK YOUR MIND WE DONT CARE

Please mind that you bothered chevy for a very long time by irritating him whenever he was in-game or on IRC, not the other way around.

Quote:candygirl link=topic=21942.msg260194#msg260194 date=1254147032]
Is'nt that please not plz you want to talk english do it right

It actually is "isn't", not "is'nt". Furthermore you're either missing a comma or forgot to start a new sentence just after "plz", and the word "if" has to be appended to that word as well in order for your sentence to be grammatically correct.
(09-28-2009, 03:14 PM)Peter link Wrote: Please mind that you bothered chevy for a very long time by irritating him whenever he was in-game or on IRC, not the other way around.

Please bear in mind that you were bothering chevy for a very long time by irritating him whenever he was in-game or on IRC, not the other way around.

I've actually got logs and proof of this being the other way around. The guy even resorted to sending false emails claiming to be shot three times and needing operations.

I've also had conversations and still hvae logs from them, with other crew members who knew exactly what chevy was like, and wanted him out. Only to be told "peter gets the final say"

I actually went ingame a couple of times as candy, and chevy wouldnt leave me alone, then i went in as Wild_Chick, again he wouldnt leave me alone, within 5 minutes he wanted to meet me... He was a guy desperate for female attention and approval.

(09-28-2009, 03:14 PM)Peter link Wrote: Having complaints is fine, from anyone, even from the two of you, but you simply can't expect people to handle your complaints seriously if you make lots and lots of not-argumented ones. If all you do is moan, rarely back up your opinion and never offer any kind of solution while your messages begin with "the mods and admins are shit", then what are you expecting?

Make a good formal complaint stating the precise problem, as detailed as possible, explain why it bothers you and what you think should be done in order to solve it. In this case, if you have a complaint about jerico, open up a topic (in the complaints section) saying that you believe his knowledge of the English language is not good enough, post some quotes or links to relevant topics and suggest that his messages are being read and corrected by another crewmember prior to replying. That is something constructive, something with which something can be done.

Please mind that you bothered chevy for a very long time by irritating him whenever he was in-game or on IRC, not the other way around.
YOUR  a damn lier i had proof and showed you it so dont you dare come that i report that as soon as it happen to Dennis so don't you damn well bs about it he was so far up your ass you did'nt want to see what was going on .And i was'nt the only one to report him either and you know that so get off your high horse and for once take your head out of your ass . If you want to ban me go ahead because it does'nt worry me i know the truth and so do alot off ppl  :(
It's ironic how both of you are completely missing the point of my posts. Whatever happened to chevy is history, he was one of the most dedicated crewmembers LVP ever had and despite the usual problems he kept the server clean. I really don't feel like having that conversation all over again.

I cannot ban you, I stepped down as a crewmember over a year ago. Even if I could I wouldn't; you, as well as everyone else here, are entitled to have your own opinion. If your opinion happens to be that you think the crew sucks then so be it: I won't stop you. Just be reasonable, fair and open to discussions which might start about the matter.
(09-28-2009, 03:28 PM)Peter link Wrote: It's ironic how both of you are completely missing the point of my posts. Whatever happened to chevy is history, he was one of the most dedicated crewmembers LVP ever had and despite the usual problems he kept the server clean. I really don't feel like having that conversation all over again.

I cannot ban you, I stepped down as a crewmember over a year ago. Even if I could I wouldn't; you, as well as everyone else here, are entitled to have your own opinion. If your opinion happens to be that you think the crew sucks then so be it: I won't stop you. Just be reasonable, fair and open to discussions which might start about the matter.
i never said anyone sucked for one thing no need to those who suck know they suck simple as .But i will not have you bs about what happend either .
Make me mod, i promise u i will handle the server gentle and with full of care.

_O- _O- :p ʎllɐǝɹ ʇou ou 'ƃuıʞoɾ ʇsnɾ
(09-28-2009, 03:32 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: Make me mod, i promise u i will handle the server gentle and with full of care.

_O- _O- :p ʎllɐǝɹ ʇou ou 'ƃuıʞoɾ ʇsnɾ
loool :)
(09-28-2009, 03:28 PM)Peter link Wrote: It's ironic how both of you are completely missing the point of my posts. Whatever happened to chevy is history, he was one of the most dedicated crewmembers LVP ever had and despite the usual problems he kept the server clean.

I posted logs repeatedly of him flaming me and other players.

And his "dedication" was more of a mental health problem, he was addicted, you chose to ignore facts in the form of logs and screen shots of his actions and flaming.

Anyway back on topic, this was started to allow players the freedom of speech about their experiences with crew.

In my original post i said there are some good members.

The experience with cyrix was once, if he was having a bad day then it’s still no excuse but I personally haven't spoken to him properly.

As for jerico, I’ve had numerous experiences of his lack of competence in being a crew member. A recent ban appeal backs my claims up.