Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Terrorists vs LVP
My personal opinion about this is that its a brilliant idea + i want to say that as the Terrorist mode activates. Everyone should transform into Police uniform and all cars should be replaced by police cars, FBI rancher e.t.c

HOpe you guys like this idea
(10-10-2009, 04:22 PM)HolloW link Wrote: My personal opinion about this is that its a brilliant idea + i want to say that as the Terrorist mode activates. Everyone should transform into Police uniform and all cars should be replaced by police cars, FBI rancher e.t.c
I don't even think that's possible. Even if it is, it would destroy the gameplay of the players who do not wish to participate in the chase. Sorry, but this idea isn't happening.
This idea sucks along with all you (except me) that replied here. It will never, ever, EVER, be in LVP.

I don't see a need to leave this topic open. It's a good idea indeed, the original plan is there, but there's no need for people to reply with "yeh I agree". I'm not saying on behalf of the development team that this idea is officially accepted or denied or anything, just wait and see what the future holds.