Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Terrorists vs LVP
(09-27-2009, 03:30 PM)Matthias link Wrote: Or the other way around? Everyone keeps their colour, but the VIP & the other guys get another colour?

Great idea :o make the terrorists white or black, while the VIP is red as always and everyone else has their normal color. :P
If they have black color, only the Terrorist VIP of the Terrorist team is shown on the map which would be pretty awesome.

(09-27-2009, 03:27 PM)Lithirm link Wrote: How about using the gangs for this? You create a gang, and an administrator does /tchase [gang id] and a random person from the gang is chosen as terrorist, and the others have to defend him?
And maybe set all the persons in that gang to a certain colour, to show that they're defenders.

Made this whole thing sound easier, :P only problem is that the VIP has to be red.
k, do it fireburnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
I did it once, but my team killed me 3 times, u should disable nades and no friendly fire
This idea was awesome. Was funny as well.
(09-27-2009, 08:44 PM)weeyin link Wrote: This idea was awesome. Was funny as well.
is* :D
wow, this is very George W. Bush.
+1
(09-27-2009, 07:31 PM)Bessensap link Wrote: I did it once, but my team killed me 3 times, u should disable nades and no friendly fire

Well, it's not a minigame yet u know :>
+1
(09-28-2009, 07:02 PM)MP_Tigrovi link Wrote: +1
Will this minigame be added? Maybe in some of the secret new LVD additions?

It sounds sooo... fun.