Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

The bistro!
Since Bran has not posted this up...
The other night Tef, Bran, me, and some other guy got into the bistro, After Tef, and that other guy left, Bran and me started talking about how management could turn the bistro into a regular's club. Like the person wanting to get inside has to have a certain amount of pluspoints. Maybe add an ATM, a working bar, and definitely make the Bistro more accessible.  Also so there will be a point in it all, put a heart and armor in there and maybe put up like a ammunation booth with dis-count weapons.

P.S.
      I apologize for any grammar mistakes, non-sense, or if this idea has already been posted.(I did not feel like going through 53 pages.)

A new edit, those who find it stupid, pointless, etc. this is more of a hangout. If management even consider this idea they could add, take out, and whatnot.
And maybe add like a spawn vehicle thing so where if you are leaving you can spawn with a BMX or even a trashmaster, but that was not my idea.(A guy on myspace was discussing it with me)
I'd like to apoligise for the late reply ;).

Well, I like the idea, but I'm not the one deciding wheter it's in or not, so you'll have to wait for one of the management members ;).
Sounds like just another place to run to to me. Especially if there's health/armour.

Quote:[14/09/09|12:23:23] <@Joe> http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=21...rdseen#new << How the fuck is it a place to run if you need to take a plane to Liberty City to get there?
True.
(09-14-2009, 11:07 AM)Richard link Wrote: Sounds like just another place to run to to me. Especially if there's health/armour.
True.

I don't know how to respond to that.  8)7
Let's see what everyone else thinks ;)
my opinion: its kinda dumb, cause i dont think anyones ever gonna go there unless there's a prop or something...
and for the weapon discount thingy: all the regulars have enough money, however beginners dont...

so for me: -1

Edit: Just read the topic. Changed my mind. +1
whatever
Obviously based on estroe's quote, I say +1.
Thank you guys for the replies!