Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

The bistro!
(09-18-2009, 11:56 PM)bubbles link Wrote: So bascially you're making the Bistro into something better than the VIP room, which is a reward for people who actually pay real money... Interesting....

Certain people here should never run a business :P   

As for the mapping of LC, trying to get solid ground etc, I've attemtpted it myself and know of a few other people who have and I've never seen it done.  Not saying that it can't, but that high up you need alot of solid floating objects which last time i checked (2 years ago) was limited to a few objects for the whole server, making it pretty impossible.

Of course things might of changed, but I really think its not going to happen.  Its more of a dream.  Its a shame but its just one of those things that you just have to let go.

!!!No, NO VIP room, I don't have money to donate. Lulz.
I usually see more people in VIP chat than regular chat, and I've actually seen people hanging out in the VIP room before. I guess the Bistro would get more use as a VIP room, actually, but the gambling would be out of place. (The music doesn't help.)

Really doesn't matter to me. It could just be a normal bar for all I care.
(09-19-2009, 08:08 PM)Bran link Wrote: I usually see more people in VIP chat than regular chat, and I've actually seen people hanging out in the VIP room before. I guess the Bistro would get more use as a VIP room, actually, but the gambling would be out of place. (The music doesn't help.)

Really doesn't matter to me. It could just be a normal bar for all I care.

I meant like a regular's place like certain amount of plus points. But I do see your point...
A "regular" is someone with 5 plus points. That why the game gives the "x has been promoted to LVP Regular!" message when someone gets their fifth point. That's what I'm referring to when I say "regular".

Regulars have their own chat (with ;<message>), but it's rarely used. I see much more activity in the VIP chat. That's what I meant. :P
(09-19-2009, 09:34 PM)Bran link Wrote: A "regular" is someone with 5 plus points. That why the game gives the "x has been promoted to LVP Regular!" message when someone gets their fifth point. That's what I'm referring to when I say "regular".

Regulars have their own chat (with ;<message>), but it's rarely used. I see much more activity in the VIP chat. That's what I meant. :P

Oh ok.
Liberty City is horrible/impossible to re-create with objects, its way to hard, to many, diffrent shapes and..yeah, i tried it myself, didnt work out.
(09-20-2009, 01:41 PM)taxiDominator link Wrote: Liberty City is horrible/impossible to re-create with objects, its way to hard, to many, diffrent shapes and..yeah, i tried it myself, didnt work out.

All I want is the bistro, and a little bit more accessibility to the bistro. To block idiots from running off the side just put a building or something in the way. 
I don't think people falling is a big deal, since it doesn't kill you anyway. :P
(09-21-2009, 12:51 AM)Bran link Wrote: I don't think people falling is a big deal, since it doesn't kill you anyway. :P

Are you getting smart with me Bran, I will kill you. :X
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=95055.0
^

there's someone who tried and DIDNT fail misserably
don't know how much objects there are etc, might be impossible/waste of objects anyway