Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Leaving.
Well as the subject is saying, I'm leaving the LVP community that I did love being at. But no longer does. 
It has become a hilarious community, sadly.
To bad to say this, but I does not longer enjoy my stay here as I've always done.
It's so much shit talk, all over.

I may stick around sometimes, to watch if something new have happened.
And you may see me sometimes online on LVP (server) with some friends..
Well I would like to say thank you to all my LVP friends that I've gona along with the time I've been here.
To mention some names, I'll make a list.

* Ryder.
* Midget.
* Lithirm.
* shoebox.
* bomberteo.
* Sarge.
* Terror.
* TEF.
* Most_Wanted.
* Weeyin.
* Gaahl.
* Jordi.
* FiXeR.
* Xen0n.
* Firm. (The time he were a good man.)
* HC4L!
* Zezima. (Fantastic man in the start!)
* Mike, always taking care!  :)
+
+

I'm sure there are more people to add to this fantastic list.
Well, I once again would like to thank you all for you fantastic game play with all my good LVP friends! (:
And yeah, forgot.. Sander, and the rest of the Developer of LVP, thanks for the wonderful server, the years I've been here.

Well, bye.  :w

* Martin™ walks away..
  • shoebox must hug Peter now
  • James must have sexual relations with a camel (waiting to see the action movement @ YT)
  • Philip now owns everyone 5 euros
im willing to lose my virginity to anyone in this forum now.
good riddance, hater.
Well then good luck Mafo, hope to see you around some day! But with you gone that means I won't be able to keep entertained on the forums as much. Have fun!
(09-08-2009, 07:15 PM)Munch link Wrote: Well then good luck Mafo, hope to see you around some day! But with you gone that means I won't be able to keep entertained on the forums as much. Have fun!
don't worry we have Death_Itself
Well, maybe I'll see you around sometime

:w
(09-08-2009, 07:17 PM)Mark link Wrote: don't worry we have Death_Itself

Was gonna mention him...but...didn't. Everyone mentions him so I decided against it.
[Image: 06856.jpg]

oh and [Image: 1251894038115.jpg], Mafo
do stop by to post pictures of yourself in the post your picture here thread, i do enjoy a laugh once in a wile