Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Our Universe
(09-14-2009, 07:20 PM)Strika link Wrote: this subject is very interesting and brings up so many questions that cant be answered, and you cant image it in your head :S

That's what makes it so interesting. No one knows any definite answers, and so people proceed to create their own speculations. Everything is based on theories and not knowing the entire truth makes it ever so more interesting to know more.
Indeed it is interesting.  :)
Not sure if this was referenced, but below is a more detailed size comparison. Its a gif and i forgot to increase the speed. but u can download it and use a gif editor to go through it quicker.

[Image: 62958694.gif]
Holy shit ... kinda puts things into perspective for me. I've never seen that before, kinda shocked me to see how small we are ... I got to Jupiter and thought holy shit we are fucking small dude ... then it carried on .. and that last picture O_____O ... speechless.

But then that last picture, that star must be billions of light years away not to be seen by the naked eye if it's that big? But yeah ... wow ... that's one big ass star. Excellent post.  :>
yea n1*  8)
Oh, btw

Apparantly the 12th of august is 'the night of the shooting stars'
While I was on vacation in croatia I must've seen over 50 of them in just a few hours, and I had only seen 4 before that.

So yeah, you might wanna remember that, 'cause it's really impressive
(09-17-2009, 03:21 PM)Twilight link Wrote: Apparantly the 12th of august is 'the night of the shooting stars'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseids
nice, getting better all the time** beutifull* sky we have:::::== :7
MOARRR!!
(09-17-2009, 03:21 PM)Twilight link Wrote: Oh, btw

Apparantly the 12th of august is 'the night of the shooting stars'
While I was on vacation in croatia I must've seen over 50 of them in just a few hours, and I had only seen 4 before that.

So yeah, you might wanna remember that, 'cause it's really impressive

I've only ever seen 4/5 in my 21 years on this earth, and even then only indirectly out of the corner of my eye I would love to be able to watch them properly so I'll be sure to keep a look out. Wish I still had a telescope  |:(
I see them very often, especially around June/July and in August here from my window and in Turkey. :)