Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: What do you prefer ? (both with equivalent config)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
An iMac
11.11%
2 11.11%
A homemade PC
88.89%
16 88.89%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Wanna know more bout' "homemade-PCs" ! [I know what to do now, thanks guys !]
Hello guys,

My vista is pissing me off, I can't play to SAMP without crashing in 30 minutes of playing, and when I use photoshop, my cursor is so laggy... So I decided to go on Apple website, and see what I can get for something under 2 000€...

And I found the iMac, 2.93 Ghz on Core 2 Duo, 4 Go RAM, Ati Raedon HD 4850 with 512 Mb, all for 1 879€ (without Apple Care, 179€ to secure a Mac -_-"). Not bad for the quality of a mac (EDIT : and the possibility to run Windows with Boot Camp) ! And a f**king awesome screen of 24" inches  :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I were wondering what settings I can get on GTA IV with this baby ? Average or high ?

EDIT : Oh and also many people said that the mighty mouse of apple was a pure mess, what do you think about it ?

EDIT after opened my mind on build my own PC : Which brands of components to choice ? Which config to play and make videos of GTA IV very very smoothely ? Which processor to take ? HELP ME XD !
is IV available for Mac? ;o
Boot Camp run Windows then I can play at Windows Games :) !
IV should run good, but on medium settings, not high. to run very smooth on high settings IV requires a quadcore CPU, while that cpu in the mac is a dualcore.

PS: why not tryin to hax apple so you get the extra discount for students? :P

Yeah I though of it, I just tried it and it seems to be very easy :D !!!!!!

They don't question of anything, even at the end of the payment, nothing :D !

Well, I'll win 150€ on the first price, nice, I'll take a mouse with this or maybe some speakers :D !

EDIT : Thanks for giving me the idea to hax them, this lil iMac will be my only gift for the two newt years XDXD 2 000€ is a big thing... So if I can save 150€ that's nice !
I have an idea. GO INSTALL XP VISTA SUCKS BALLS. estroe tell 'em ...

[me=Jerome®]looks for estroe D:[/me]

.. put simply ... netbooks, laptops, Desktop PC's > Apple MAC ... or anything produced by apple period. <------ period, it's big to express how fail Apple is ... mmk.

It obviously isn't your OS causing you to crash.

You might have outdated drivers/spyware/trojan's etc.
Jerome : I'm simply sick of f**king windows man, windows sucks !!!!

So I decided to have a Mac, not only cause I have vista but also because I want to know the best, to have a nice computer and don't have problemes with simply things ! Mac is so much better, windows sucks as hell, I want to eradicate it of my entire life XD !!!!!

Cave : Yeah, since my buying I have big problemes with the system, like with the recovery thing, I can't use it, and I can't use my second hard drive without having to restore the whole system !!! This HP I've bough is so shitty, this thing is a pure shit, I want to burn it, srly XD !!!

And since few months, I can't update my computer, I can't even update to windows vista service pack 2...

I had a XP in february and I didn't like it so much, it was better than vista of course but I want to have a Mac now :) !

EDIT : Oh and I can't delete some virus who are in my computer, nice isn't it ? And I think they cause many damages on it... My security isn't very nice !
Hahaha xDD You're funny man, well ok .. if you really do HATE windows that much ...

Quote:windows sucks as hell, I want to eradicate it of my entire life XD !!!!!
_O-

Go buy a MAC :D
Haha lol XD !