Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A4Tech
(08-23-2009, 09:46 PM)Hitman link Wrote: It would already help if shoru explained what exactly  he means with "let down the mouse from hand"
Maybe release the mouse from his hand. >.>
I think I understand his problem. When the mouse is on the mouse mat and still, the cursor drifts slowing on the screen
so the mouse moves slowing down towards the start button for example.
Well, that could maybe be if a single hair oranother really small thing got into the mouse's laser :)
I got a laser mouse and when I put it down on the table it moves a bit. This is normal, your mouse is probably a laser one, so if you don't like it buy an optical one or whatever.
(08-24-2009, 05:59 PM)Jordi link Wrote: I think I understand his problem. When the mouse is on the mouse mat and still, the cursor drifts slowing on the screen
so the mouse moves slowing down towards the start button for example.
Exactely, it moves random directions on screen, and sometimes when I move the mouse the cursor doesnt moves.
Hard to kill someone with this mouse, and fuck its new. :(
If is nothing to do I will buy an Microsof Intelli or something like...
(08-25-2009, 01:12 PM)shoru link Wrote: Exactely, it moves random directions on screen, and sometimes when I move the mouse the cursor doesnt moves.
Hard to kill someone with this mouse, and fuck its new. :(
If is nothing to do I will buy an Microsof Intelli or something like...
Are you using a mousemat? Give it a shot without a mousemat, it worked in my case. For some reason my mouse prefers the surface of my desk over a mousemat. Probably depends on how much light the surface underneath your mouse reflects back to the mouse.
Done, same.
Send the mouse back then, you prolly got one with a damaged laser
I cant, fuck ehm!
I will buy new one, I think... Microsoft Intelli.