Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Radio
Ej guys (DJ´s)

How can i make it that the microphone voice gets sent to LVP radio as well?

Can someone help. I´m using Virtual DJ.
(08-20-2009, 05:16 PM)Jeffry™ link Wrote: Ej guys (DJ´s)

How can i make it that the microphone voice gets sent to LVP radio as well?

Can someone help. I´m using Virtual DJ.
well download TeamSpeak and then configure it then go to Las venturas Radio Channel .When ever you want to talk there press F button .Your voice will sent to LVP radio  ...Thats It..  :)
Record > Config... > Choose the 'Master + Mic' option at the top.
(08-20-2009, 05:33 PM)Myke link Wrote: Record > Config... > Choose the 'Master + Mic' option at the top.
and configure the server ip aswell
(08-20-2009, 05:38 PM)Death_Itself link Wrote: and configure the server ip aswell

[Image: facepalm.jpg]

@Death_Itself:  Please, PLEASE stop posting in Tech Talk subforum. Thanks in advance.  :roll:
(08-20-2009, 05:52 PM)Hitman link Wrote: [Image: facepalm.jpg]

@Death_Itself:  Please, PLEASE stop posting in Tech Talk subforum. Thanks in advance.  :roll:
i was helping him lol  _O- and i didnt tell him to post here
@ Hitman:

:').
(08-20-2009, 05:31 PM)Death_Itself link Wrote: well download TeamSpeak and then configure it then go to Las venturas Radio Channel .When ever you want to talk there press F button .Your voice will sent to LVP radio  ...Thats It..  :)

can you give me the configuration numbers/ip/... ?
(08-20-2009, 06:35 PM)Jeffry™ link Wrote: can you give me the configuration numbers/ip/... ?

If you just want to talk over the music while broadcasting, just do what I said.
Unless you're planning to talk in a talk show you won't need to use team speak.
(08-20-2009, 06:35 PM)Jeffry™ link Wrote: can you give me the configuration numbers/ip/... ?
Jeffry read this  http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=17689.0