Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A4Tech
Yesterday I bought an new mouse : A4Tech Model BW-5.
The problem is when I let down the mouse from hand he is moving slowly and when I play games sometimes dont move.
Anyone who can help? I already installed an driver but same.
(08-22-2009, 10:44 AM)shoru link Wrote: Yesterday I bought an new mouse : A4Tech Model BW-5.
The problem is when I let down the mouse from hand he is moving slowly and when I play games sometimes dont move.
well go to control panel  * Mouse then *Pointer Options and increase the pointer speed
Thats it  ;)
(08-22-2009, 12:03 PM)Death_Itself link Wrote: well go to control panel  * Mouse then *Pointer Options and increase the pointer speed
Thats it  ;)

what the FUCK? Seriously, stop posting in this subforum, dont talk about things you dont know anything about.

@shoru - please be a bit more specific - if i hold my mouse like 1cm above of my mousepad and drop it, yes, the pointer moves a bit (0.5-2cm) on your monitor - thats simply because it has an optical laser. Every optical laser mouse has this, some mouses more, some less, but this effect is always there. So don't worry about a hardware problem.

About the mouse not working in games i dont know, did you install the latest A4Tech drivers (if A4tech offers special mouse drivers) ?
(08-22-2009, 12:42 PM)Hitman link Wrote: what the FUCK? Seriously, stop posting in this subforum, dont talk about things you dont know anything about.

@shoru - please be a bit more specific - if i hold my mouse like 1cm above of my mousepad and drop it, yes, the pointer moves a bit (0.5-2cm) on your monitor - thats simply because it has an optical laser. Every optical laser mouse has this, some mouses more, some less, but this effect is always there. So don't worry about a hardware problem.

About the mouse not working in games i dont know, did you install the latest A4Tech drivers (if A4tech offers special mouse drivers) ?
dont give wrong ideas  .I have an optical mouse at first when i bought it so it was too slow in moving in computer desktop as well and ingame .so i started searching about it and i found something in control panel about it so when i increase it ,it was fully fast and work well .  You are saying that was fully wrong its a problem with  connection or maybe batteries are low quality . 
from what i understand he means that his mouse moves a bit when hes dropping it ("let down the mouse from hand").

I didn't read anything about that the mouse speed is too low for him there. But shoru could really explain better what he means.
(08-22-2009, 10:44 AM)shoru link Wrote: Yesterday I bought an new mouse : A4Tech Model BW-5.

i bouight a mouse too is really fast a gaming mouse :P
(08-23-2009, 05:45 PM)God_Of_War link Wrote: i bought a mouse too is really fast a gaming mouse :P
Optical?
(08-23-2009, 07:02 PM)Death_Itself link Wrote: Optical?

There are 1600 DPI optical mice so it being optical or laser doesn't mean that much :P
It would already help if shoru explained what exactly  he means with "let down the mouse from hand"
(08-23-2009, 09:00 PM)cloakster link Wrote: There are 1600 DPI optical mice so it being optical or laser doesn't mean that much :P
was asking that is it optical or wire connection  ;)