Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What's in your ears ? (figuratively XD)
Techno/Hardstyle, 80's/90's rap, Dubstep/Drum and Bass. Heavy metal (old metallica & pantera only though.)
Soft Metal (some modern stuff which is ok)
Artists - Deadmau5, Prodigy, calvin harris, KRSONE, Eazy E, Pendulum & Bar9
(08-21-2009, 05:44 PM)8Ball link Wrote: Techno/Hardstyle, 80's/90's rap, Dubstep/Drum and Bass. Heavy metal (old metallica & pantera only though.)
Soft Metal (some modern stuff which is ok)
Artists - Deadmau5, Prodigy, calvin harris, KRSONE, Eazy E, Pendulum & Bar9

u forgotĀ  St. Patrick
(08-21-2009, 05:47 PM)Hitman link Wrote: u forgotĀ  St. Patrick
*riverdance
all styles - i dont really care to what style i listen, i only care if i like it or not

The Prodigy, SA Playback FM, Master Sounds and Radio X radio stations, Thunderdome, Nirvana
Very hard to describe so here is a pwetty profile that gives a bit of an image: http://www.last.fm/user/Stefka1
Same for me, I only care if I like or not, there is so many good things in so different style !

...The soundtracks of SA, VC and VCS are awesome, I listen them all the time !! My favourites are Master Sounds, Fever 105, Radio Espantoso, Wave 103 and Paradise FM !
Quote: Stef : Very hard to describe so here is a pwetty profile that gives a bit of an image: http://www.last.fm/user/Stefka1

Johnny Cash, Norah Jones, Daft Punk, Franz Ferdinand etc, very very nice d:)b !!
(08-21-2009, 06:19 PM)The_XXI link Wrote: Same for me, I only care if I like or not, there is so many good things in so different style !

...The soundtracks of SA, VC and VCS are awesome, I listen them all the time !! My favourites are Master Sounds, Fever 105, Radio Espantoso, Wave 103 and Paradise FM !

OMFG How can you listen to the SA tracks, I've listened to them so much i'm sick of them all, they annoy me so much i've muted the whole radio.
Classic rock, Rock, Metal, Hardrock, Glam metal, Alternative

stuff like that ^^
(08-23-2009, 04:10 PM)FarePak link Wrote: OMFG How can you listen to the SA tracks, I've listened to them so much i'm sick of them all, they annoy me so much i've muted the whole radio.
I did the exact same thing. :+

(Every now and then they're alright, though.)