Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What's in your ears ? (figuratively XD)
I explore music like crazy. I've only got 15GB left on my 200GB external hard drive which is dedicated to music.

I like: Metal, Rock, Classic Rock, Punk, Blues, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Techno, Trance, Electronic, and Indie
Depends on my mood, but here's a rough list of what I'd like/listen to most nowadays to least.

Progressive/Power Metal
Heavy Metal
Prog Rock
Hair Metal (when I'm in the mood, ^)
70s/80s Rock, Hard Rock (eg AC/DC)
Psychedelic Rock (eg Pink Floyd, when I'm in the mood for them they'd be ^)
70s/80s PopĀ  (both the above being "classic hits")
Classic Rock
|
The odd electronic work.
To FarePak :

In fact when I play to a GTA I always listen to other music, for example when I play to LVP I go to deezer.com and I play playlist that I love !

The one I listen the most is http://bit.ly/zirzK ! Funk, soul and stuff !!

So I'm not very sick of them ^^ !

EDIT : To HaZe, wow 200 Gb of music, personaly I'm always bored to don't have the choice in my music, I guess you don't have this probleme XD !

To Maddolis and HaZe, very nice tastes !
80's/90's Hip-Hop/Rap. <3

Trance <3

.. sometimes house if it's the right kind of mood.

American punk rock ... mostly from the 90's :D

UK Grime .. only the underground though, non of this dizzee rascal shit. :'(
I'll tolerate any type of music, unless it's mainstream or just plain retarded.
Specifically though, I listen to Electro-house and Rap.

Rap artists I've been into lately are Ice cube, KRS-One, Common (sense), Jedi mind tricks, Mighty underdogs, Eric B. & Rakim and The 2 Live Crew.

There's too many electro house artists to name, but I guess my two favourite through the many would have to be Wolfgang Gartner and Felguk.
(09-03-2009, 09:35 PM)Myke link Wrote: Rap artists I've been into lately are Ice cube, KRS-One, Eric B. & Rakim.
Very good choice! d:)b
[quote author=Darius link=topic=21245.msg253365#msg253365 date=1252061278]
Very good choice! d:)b
[/quote

Yeah good choice but why so late O.o
(09-04-2009, 12:18 PM)JeromeĀ® link Wrote: Yeah good choice but why so late O.o

If you mean why I've only just started listening to them; there's no limit to when or how someone starts listening to a certain type of music, it can happen now or 30 years since the album was released.

If you hear someone listening to Mozart or Tchaikovsky, would you go up to them and ask them why they're so late?

I'd rather listen to artists that haven't released an album in 10 years than listen to some of the new shit that's being released by lil-wayne and flo rida, and by shit I don't mean it a slang sense.
(09-04-2009, 04:04 PM)Myke link Wrote: If you mean why I've only just started listening to them; there's no limit to when or how someone starts listening to a certain type of music, it can happen now or 30 years since the album was released.

If you hear someone listening to Mozart or Tchaikovsky, would you go up to them and ask them why they're so late?

I'd rather listen to artists that haven't released an album in 10 years than listen to some of the new shit that's being released by lil-wayne and flo rida, and by shit I don't mean it a slang sense.

I get you ... meant something different but nvm. Yeah new commercial shit is fucking useless. Like that shoru nerd.
I listen to very different genres, from norwegian black metal to electronic music, the only genres i dislike are death metal because of the growling(even if i like some cannibal corpse songs) and hardcore. It depends on my mood too.