Leaving LVP
I leave LVP because it isnt funy animore to play on this server  :(
With all those new players that are using caps & non-english its very anyoing
And the gangwars arent even playable => too mutch players , lags -_-

And peter know the other reasons  ;)

Maybie il come back ,
@B&A : il stay in B&A :)
i hope B&A will more come ingame :)
this is really surprising.. since you're a very skilled player on LVP.. the new players can become really irritating especially when they lame you in gang wars.. hope to see you in-game again Aze.. cheers..
Well.. This morning there were only 50-60 players on the server. Was really fun to play, not many people breaking rules (when i was online). Was no lagg at all. The lagg only happens when the playerslevel is heading to 90. Anyway. Good luck.

Greetz  :w
Aziz indeed, i hate al thoes newbies who think they can fight ... maka and me owned 10 people of them and they keep saying they are better, also the caps and spam are annoying and al thoes people who are shooting @ ship ... Its not posible to start a real gang war cuz al thoes newbies fuck it up.. and i think all good players ( fighters ) are with me .. We all love LVP but sinds its official more people are leaving LVP..
Ow fuck, this sucks!

Azerty, promise you'll come back when the new version's out? It'll rock then! O+
(07-30-2007, 12:24 PM)tomozj link Wrote: Ow fuck, this sucks!

Azerty, promise you'll come back when the new version's out? It'll rock then! O+

New version: Looking to what you say you don't know it yet: With the next coming version of LVP there will be different worlds. Gangs can buy their own worlds also, so you won't notice all these players as you have your own chat!

But do tell me that you will drop by so every now and then :'(
(07-30-2007, 09:20 AM)azerty link Wrote: And peter know the other reasons  ;)

Is it because you cant be a mod?

I used to be Begging Peter to be a mod all the time, Lol it really used to annoy him, But It dosn't bother me anymore! I know I will Never Join the crew, Because I flame and stuff, and azerty, Your Just the same (No-offence) and By leaving, Whether its to prove a point or personal reasons, Really wont make a difference!

If it is to do with being a mod, Theres somthing you have to realise, Being a mod/admin stinks! They Can't play the game as much because They have to make sure cheaters/rule-breakers are Punished, They dont get payed or anything so theres nothing in-it for them! Sure, It might be fun at 1st, with cool commands etc, But I'm pretty sure it will get boring!

You have to think about these things, Thats what I done, and Frankly if I had the chance to be a mod I would Probobly say no!

no you wouldnt say no grove, ı can tell trust me. ( ıts ok, Nemmy wıll keep you secret ;) )

AzErTy: man stay on LVP, ıma have to change my sıg agaın cos you aınt playıng ın LVP anymore
besıdes, these guys need you, you spank them up all the tıme, theır gonna mıss ıt 8)7

serıously tho, although ıt dont rly affect me cos your always on the SWK server too, pwnıng wıth us, these guys really care about you leavıng, you shouldnt let em down
Imo those so called 'noobs' don't ruin the fun at all!
Playing with more players in such a large world is only more fun, more cars driving around, more people running..
And remember, everyone is playing to have fun (at least, most are :p)!

About gang wars.. well you might also consider doing them @ sanfierro or los santos for instance.. just use a /newtaxi sanfierro or los santos and you'll be able to battle over there! No lag (less lag for sure than in LV).

You can also always disable chat and run teamspeak/ventrilo to talk with your gang ^^
But as mentioned before, lvp 3.0 will give the possibility for separated chats, so it'll be better then.

About being a mod/admin, you have to like it ^^
I've been a mod for almost 4 years now on my clans server in another game and its really good fun =)
Also, as a mod you get to help out people a lot, which is nice too.

Just my $0.2 =)
AzErTy has troubles listening to what we say sometimes, which most probably has caused a miscommunication and thus your leaving. Too bad you did not understand, goodbye.