Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Leaving LVP
(07-30-2007, 02:53 PM)Peter link Wrote: AzErTy has troubles listening to what we say sometimes, which most probably has caused a miscommunication and thus your leaving. Too bad you did not understand, goodbye.
Cmon peter il take words what you said :
" mishien word je nog mod deze weekend "
Im waithing that weekend for months ... => yeah rigth  :?

and translation :
"maybie you will become mod this weekend "

Il maybie come back when 3.0 will come out
(07-30-2007, 03:06 PM)azerty link Wrote: Cmon peter il take words what you said :
" mishien word je nog mod deze weekend "
Im waithing that weekend for months ... => yeah rigth  :?

and translation :
"maybie you will become mod this weekend "

Il maybie come back when 3.0 will come out

To reply in Dutch;

Quote:[27/07 15:01:28] <Peter> either way, ik ga dit gesprek niet nogmaals met je houden, als je gaat ga je
[27/07 15:01:32] <Peter> je zult er doch spijt van krijgen
[27/07 15:01:42] <Peter> waarom? Wie weet, dat komt dit weekend nog.
[27/07 15:01:45] <Peter> ik ben naar het drop, later.

I never used the word mod. I was mainly pointing at a bunch of new features which we'll be releasing really soon.
Azerty i have been playing ages as well, i dislike the new players alot, but im happy to see that peter and all of us dedicatyed players, the mods and the admins have all played our part in makign the server what it is.

I havge already accepted that i am never going to be a Mod lol, it doesn't bother me. I personally think you should be given a shot at Mod, i don't see why not. But my opinion doesn't mean anything really.

Please don't leave your one of my best friends on the server. 
btw.. dont you think its a little hard to be in B&A and being mod.. then you have to choose.. dont do that. stick with B&A stick with lvp.. There are lots of good sides of being admin/mod in the start..but also down sides. Your doing great with the B&A gang. so stick with that.. stay on lvp..your just overreacting now.
Azerty  ;(. You have been a good friend to me on the server, i dont want to read about all this mod/admin stuff. If you want to go, then go, theres nothing i or anyone else can do about it, but, i hope you dont. You are a respected, skilled player. And like tomozj said, 3.0!!!!, we have been talking about this for months!, do you really wanna miss that?
(07-30-2007, 03:37 PM)Peter link Wrote: To reply in Dutch;

I never used the word mod. I was mainly pointing at a bunch of new features which we'll be releasing really soon.
peter we were talking about being mod .

(07-30-2007, 03:44 PM)H@wker link Wrote: btw.. dont you think its a little hard to be in B&A and being mod.. then you have to choose.. dont do that. stick with B&A stick with lvp.. There are lots of good sides of being admin/mod in the start..but also down sides. Your doing great with the B&A gang. so stick with that.. stay on lvp..your just overreacting now.
but hawker the problem is that just staying In B&A ISNT funny animore
gangwars are too lagy
and when they are more than 4 B&A  online at one time call me realy
Fyi, I'm talking of LVP 2.x. We'll have great features for that too asap!

Please, don't go azerty, being in the crew isn't everything. It really rocks on LVP, and you are a key component!
tomozj close this topic plz

thx you
(07-30-2007, 04:21 PM)azerty link Wrote: tomozj close this topic plz

thx you

You can close it yourself By Clicking The lock Button :)

Well, anyways, Cya around azy, Although I do thnk your over exagerating, I have been a temp mod/admin before, Its ok at 1st, But then after a while it stinks lol, I'd Rather be in SiN/ColdThugZ Personally, But thats just me..
As you wish..

Locked.