Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Complaints
another admin abuse thing thats getting really annoying is fixer and his stealth cheat thingy.
He'll do his admin thingy to teleport behind and and you cant see him on radar so the only thing u know of him is firing at your back its just ridiculous
The only reason why admins use those things is because they suspect someone of cheating. So yes, sometimes people get shot in the back. It's not to be annoying or something, it's just to keep health cheaters out of the server. When it happens to you sometimes and you know you're not a cheater it means you're just a good shooter and you're hard to kill, so it's a positive thing ;)
I know theres a reason for it in doing that but when hes fighting for coldthugz and using it doing that to sneakily attack us from behind it gets silly. If he just uses it to test the cheaters thats fine but not all the time while in gang wars
VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE!!
last night i was normally playing on ur server.. while when i tried to login today it says youre banned...
Why is this, explain this please.
Thanks

Mind234
We're looking into it right now Mind234. Next time please open a topic in the appropriate forum: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?board=22.0
I'm sorry i didn't see that section.
Problem has been found and you're unbanned, sorry for the inconvenience. Have fun playing again :)
Allright.
Thanks.
I think that people don't realize when a player has a ping 300-400 it's harder for the high ping player to fight, not vice-versa. :)
Implement a feature like ping kicking and well you lose one admin... being me. oh well if you really want to you can do it. Its not my server... There's also a function already with the ability to ping kick.. I think Peter may even have a server version with it implemented.

There's more disadvantage of having a high ping than this is advantage otherwise everyone would just download pr0n or something while playing games. I'd have a really high kill ratio if I could kill people better cus of my pingĀ  but i dont