Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Like/Dont like
(08-20-2009, 11:41 AM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote: Bought it, liked it, played it, hated it.

There is absolutely no reply value in it at all.  As opposed to GTA:SA or even III & VC there was still things to-do when you completed the story line, to much time spent making it realistic less time spent on making it enjoyable, this is what happens when people try to up the anti on their games and make a complete balls up of it.

I couldn't even give you a positive if I tried.  By the way I loved III, VC & SA I like all the GTA's but IV was an absolute varse.
Big +1.
Another thing I've came to realise that I like about GTA 4 is the way how you can make decisions that effect the storyline. It's simple yet very well done, because it makes you feel like you're doing something important by doing the missions.
Yeah, but it would be better if the storyline was longer, like way longer. I've finished 60% with like 3 days of playing, since I play MP most of the time, but a storyline like 10x longer would be awesome, just need a decent story to back it up.
Nah the "decisions" in GTA IV dont really affect the gameplay at all. And, you always KNOW what will happen if you decide either for the first option or the second. Pretty useless imo.

There are so many games in which you have to make decisions that affect gameplay, but the only one that is really good in that is The Witcher - because you really think a bit before you decide, because every decision affects gameplay for real and changes the storyline - and the best is, you dont "know" what will happen if you decide for the options sometimes, that makes the game very re-playable, simply because you want to know how the storyline is if you make other decisions.

In GTA IV all the characters you can choose/decide to kill, are basically useless for the story, the surviving one is just calling you here and then for bowling or shit. Doesnt make GTA IV worth a re-play.

The storyline of IV is really awesome imo, but i wouldnt re-play singleplayer anytime soon. I think i spent around 40 hours in GTA IV SP and im done with it for a few months now, that sucks.

If i remember GTA SA, i think i spent around 150 hours in singleplayer before i even completed the storyline first. And even after i played so many hours, re-played it so many times, got mods, played it all over again, then SAMP... uh. 
Oh yeah, and Roman constantly calling you to go bowling.
GRAND THEFT AUTO 4 PARODY... GRAND THEFT AWESOME 4 XD MUST SEE
(08-12-2009, 07:46 AM)TR1pin link Wrote: Then choose revenge and let kate die
meh roman can die >:)
i let kate die... meh, roman is your brother! and Kate didnt even look good.
Yeah but she had a nice personality.
I like the storyline and what I don't like is the multiplayer compared to the PC version.