Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Performance updates - LVP 2.90.32
Hello all,

It's time for the update you get from the development team every two weeks again. In the last two weeks we have focussed on fixing the lag many players notice ingame. There have been some cleanups and other changes that should improve the performance of the gamemode. There have also been some changes to the database which should help. This should improve the overall experience ingame, which should be lag-less. We're planning to improve performance further in the coming period.

Again, due to the holidays there have not been many new features lately. We will try to make this up to you in a few weeks. The changelog of this weeks update can be found on our wiki, here, or ingame using /changelog.

As most of you have already noticed, Jay has officially rejoined the development team. Welcome back Jay :)

On behalf of the Las Venturas Playground Development Team,
Wesley Lancel
Niiice ;)
LVP 2.90.33 has just been launched on the mainserver, this was needed due to a critical bug which led to ramps not destroying.
great work guys, hope jays race 22 will be back after holidays than, lol
Who was cousin the lag , and how u fix it ? Isin't it for cheap lvp hosting ?
(07-27-2009, 01:59 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Who was cousin the lag
Fat_Cobra

P.s. its causing not cousin
(07-27-2009, 02:39 PM)weeyin link Wrote: Fat_Cobra

maybe i short the word ? Cuz it looks cooler ?
I never really experienced any lag at LVP, but good that you fixed whatever lag there was. :) By the way, /changelog in-game only displays the ramp fix, whereas the changelog on the wiki is different. :P Maybe I'm confused...

(07-27-2009, 04:01 PM)Zezima link Wrote: maybe i short the word ? Cuz it looks cooler ?
lulz, you shortened "causing" to "cousin"... gg :>
(07-27-2009, 02:39 PM)weeyin link Wrote: Fat_Cobra

P.s. it's 'it's' not 'its' :P

Yeah nice update. Short but sweet! And Jay becoming Full Dev again makes it even sweeter :)
Wow, Very Nice :D
And we all know Zezima can't spell? :D