Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

XBladex
(07-23-2009, 10:12 PM)Bladex link Wrote: Actually.. I dont want to fight vs u cuz ur easy if we would fight i would just waste my time cuz everyone knows that im to good 4 u

Hahahahaha funny little boy... nice excuse.. i think everyone just witnessed you backing down...
I find it highly amusing how one little newbie can piss off so many players. He's the non-clan version of DFL. And just like DFL, he lives off the hate :P
What a nice welcoming topic..

Welcome to LVP :)
Quote:candygirl link=topic=20492.msg238981#msg238981 date=1248382380]
with the iq of a goldfish and that insaulting goldfish
Hmm if we are talking about IQ's...
Let's see does the gold fish has an IQ like this one...

[Image: 39042151.th.jpg]

Its croatian language but let me translate this sentence:
Vaš IQ bi mogao biti oko: 135
Which means
Your IQ could be about: 135
(07-23-2009, 10:16 PM)Munch link Wrote: I find it highly amusing how one little newbie can piss off so many players. He's the non-clan version of DFL. And just like DFL, he lives off the hate :P
Nah he aint pissed me off, he actually interrupted hellweed and me doing our tourny fights yesterday. then made us both laugh when he did a very dramatic rage quit lol hes a pubescent kid, still shitting yellow.
(07-23-2009, 10:13 PM)SAFC link Wrote: Hahahahaha funny little boy... nice excuse.. i think everyone just witnessed you backing down...
I mean we can fight there is np... but what for? Everyone knows that i will win
(07-23-2009, 10:19 PM)SAFC link Wrote: Nah he aint pissed me off, he actually interrupted hellweed and me doing our tourny fights yesterday. then made us both laugh when he did a very dramatic rage quit lol hes a pubescent kid, still shitting yellow.
Fag, listen, you are fucking no lifer.. You have 25 years and ur still playing samp ... GET A LIFE ...
This whole introduction was pretty enjoyable to read. Had a few laughs, anyway welcome to lvp. ;)
(07-23-2009, 10:16 PM)Munch link Wrote: I find it highly amusing how one little newbie can piss off so many players. He's the non-clan version of DFL. And just like DFL, he lives off the hate :P
Pffff...Gtfo nerd who cares about fucking clans but anyway i was in 3 double more clans then u...
:w