[tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td]Mark[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country[/td][td]Croatia[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age[/td][td]15[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday[/td][td]07.05.1994[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]Male[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]None[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]2007[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]End of 2008[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction[/td][td]I started to play Sa-mp before 2 years first i played on random servers and just was trying to get money ... But then i saw that its able to dm on samp.. At first i wasnt good dmer all, i used ww vs rw weps... First server where i played for real was LVRPG 1.81, and one day the owner of it changed the server(made a new script and everything)... Peoples didnt like that so they all left it. But 2 months after that a guy opened a server named SCRPG(Sin City RPG) I played there for long time, i learned basics of DM-ing there but still that wasnt enough good dm skills, i was still a noob... And one day the server died...A guy who also played that server(SCRPG) told me for BB fight club server, so there i started to play and there i heard for clans and clan servers......There i started to get very good skills, and there i learned very very much things about dming, and there i also heard for LVP so here i am!!![/td][/tr]

[/table]

was it you who got banned today? or someone else
(07-21-2009, 11:25 PM)Killer_Klient link Wrote: was it you who got banned today? or someone else
Does it matter?
Yes, it does matter. It says that a flamer is not welcome here. like you ;)
(07-22-2009, 12:07 AM)Bladex link Wrote: Does it matter?

Lol on LVP, there are actually people who obsess over random people getting banned.

And I know what you're thinkin and agree entirely!
Not welcomed.
(07-22-2009, 12:57 AM)speedruntrainer link Wrote: Yes, it does matter. It says that a flamer is not welcome here. like you ;)
/care... It doesnt matter cuz u can fuck off u aint admin or nothing else so suck my dick if admin would ask i would probably answer but if u r asking i wont answer cuz u r nothing on lvp just a normal player soo....Anyway just fuck off from me....

Quote:Not welcomed.
Like i care if some nerd says "not welcomed" so u can fuck off like speedruntrainer
Welcome?
looool
Welcome to LVP.
Welcome to LVP

PS speedruntrainer...
(07-22-2009, 12:57 AM)speedruntrainer link Wrote: Yes, it does matter. It says that a flamer is not welcome here. like you ;)
Wow, and YOUR one to judge? http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?action=p...sts;u=3682
how would you feel if we say you won't be welcome here? (at least in this topic, unless you can make a valid argument.)