Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

XBladex
(07-23-2009, 02:20 AM)Nater link Wrote: Hmmm I concur...

Why? What is it do people have against this guy? He got a ban, so what? He never cheated, so nobody should give a crap. Unless he gets banned for cheating you shouldn't hate him.
I HATE THIS GUY big time he a total tosser and a lame ass of the first class as anyone on BA server knows fights and when his health is low tp's away refill's and then says how good he is when he TPs and kill's you as he did yesterday to me and outbreak .But ran soon as we returned the favourĀ  by the way boy you ever slag me off again i will rip you another arseholeĀ  DO YOU UNDERSTAND
haha could it be? Croatian swift?

This guy is an emo easy kill, flames me cos I was beating him yesterday in ba server.

Kept tping to me the tele away when I took his armour off. He refilled and tp back 5 times then rage quit then came back and shot me after I'd been based claiming he won and it was 5v1 lol.

He's a retard look forward to making you cry more.
A little nicer people.
welcome to lvp franko
(07-23-2009, 05:22 AM)Munch link Wrote: Why? What is it do people have against this guy? He got a ban, so what? He never cheated, so nobody should give a crap. Unless he gets banned for cheating you shouldn't hate him.

I don't hate him, it's just that I remember when he got banned for flaming but wasn't sure if it was him or someone else so I asked him that's all and Welcome :D
sorry Richard but there's no way a plank like him will get away with slagging me off .I had my say end of
Quote:candygirl link=topic=20492.msg238762#msg238762 date=1248348198]
sorry Richard but there's no way a plank like him will get away with slagging me off .I had my say end of

Okay you had your reasons, but all the rest hated him because they read a ban appeal of his.
(07-23-2009, 05:19 PM)Munch link Wrote: but all the rest hated him because they read a ban appeal of his.
I still think it's because of his attitude, I have to admit that he is worst than Swift.
an easier