Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

IV:MP
(08-28-2009, 05:26 PM)StickZ link Wrote: after seeing the comments, its ps3 or xbox version not even pc 8)7
}:|
(08-28-2009, 05:16 PM)Shark link Wrote: IVMP was cancelled because kye banned the devs of it, and they preferred to play sa-mp than making IVMP apparently, so yeah.
Uh it's not cancelled, join #ivmp on GTANet. Doesn't say anything on their forums either + I would have seen something about it @ the SA:MP forums.
(08-28-2009, 05:16 PM)Shark link Wrote: IVMP was cancelled because kye banned the devs of it, and they preferred to play sa-mp than making IVMP apparently, so yeah.
honestly lol? fucking emofag. :@

ORLY?
I knew they were banned by Kye because IV:MP sounds like SA-MP..
He's just a little kid that wants attention, I wouldn't mind if he had a heart attack today.. (Little harsh but you understand what I mean.)
Blaming everything on everybody, while he's the one that should be blamed..
Kye doesn't really have any power over it. He never had permission to make an MP for GTA in the first place, that's why he has to make his creations free. So if people make a game and call it IV:MP, then he can't do anything. He has no copyright.
www.iv-mp.com -_-
(08-31-2009, 11:41 AM)8Ball link Wrote: www.iv-mp.com -_-

HAHA they jelus
(08-28-2009, 09:54 AM)Matthias link Wrote: The russians are making a GTA 4 MP too. Can't find a link though.

A vid of GTA 4:MP

GTA 4 multiplayer action

I guess it's "Four:MP"
http://four-mp.com/news.php
IV really does need a Dedicated server based system.. the P2P shit is way too easy to cheat on and lags alot
(09-03-2009, 03:46 PM)Turkey link Wrote: I guess it's "Four:MP"
http://four-mp.com/news.php

So, if I'm right, we have
IV-MP by Kye (Well, reserved)
IV:Multiplayer by Andreas?
Four-MP by the Russian developers?

Nobody released something to the public yet, so it's impossible to pick your favorite yet :P
But if the video in this topic was from Four-MP, I'd say they are closer to some early public releases then IV-MP and IV:Multiplayer.
And being the first could be: becoming the most popular mod. Unless it really sucks.